superconfessional

i-D, POP, planet, purple, another magazine (it's just editorials though mostly women), surface...

Just have a look around your local independent bookstore, different stores import and stock different magazines.

Though I think my bookstore is doing away with a lot of really good reads fashion and not, because no one buys them except for me and like 1 other person (they only get 2 or 3 of mentioned magazines). I've missed like 2 issues of i-D, and they haven't restocked. A single beattohell issue with jeremy scott on the cover has been sitting in the box for almost three months.

I found the winter (spring?) issue of HE here. But I can't find the summer issue.

HE magzine? i'm not familiar with it. is it in america or europe

the only fashion magazines i get my hands on are GQ and Details (sometimes) so whats some good magazines that i can get my hands on in america?

I found it at my local B&N. I was going to get a subscription, but that 'ish is like $20 an issue from EU. It was only $9.99 from B&N.

It had a bunch of good NY store reviews (seven, Atelier, OC) and some good photos and shite.

i just got an addict windbreaker with the she camo II pattern and not even 3 wears in, it gets stolen at work. when i spotted it missing from where i had kept it i asked a few people if they had seen it. at first i felt like crying but then it turned into wanting to dent someones face in with a blunt object...pans lab style. i am gonna ask the boss if i can get reimbursed even though it is unlikely. damnit.

Paul's has long been considered one of NY's top burger joint. Greasy as fuck. Pomme frites was right next door too, but I dont think its there anymore (at least I didnt see it in its normal location). Cozi Burger on Broadway (and 8th-ish) in the same neck of the woods is pretty solid, and much cleaner than Paul's.

Carl to be technical, that area would be considered East Village/Astor Place, and not Union Square.

Nah Pomme Frites is definitely still there. I was there on friday. Gone way downhill though. It's run by some asian ppl now and you get charged 75 cents if you want any sauce at all wtf?

sushijerk thanks for the tip. that's the way of the world: when an azn takes over a joint, you start paying for condiments. I just bring my own thai chili sauce to combat the 75 cent surcharge.

westside NXT ROUND OF COZI BURGERZ ON ME...BUT NO XTRA CHEEZ CUZ I AINT MADE OUTTA MONEY.

|||||||||||| what do they smell like?

My mom just showed up at my doorstep out of nowhere from across the country without warning just a couple of hours ago, and freaked me the fuck out. luckily nothing is wrong, but it was weird.

well sufu, you're right, and i shouldve hedged my bets and just let it be. older chick has dropped me in favor of a man her age (who she has yet to find she says) and totally ignored me (or what i took to be ignoring me) the entire time we were at this party bbq thing. she left around 8, and i stayed because i was just like "fuck this. im gonna still have a good time with people i like" and so i did. and i feel depressed and shitty and buzzed right now, and the car ride home was so incredibly long and winding and the beatles were playing, only adding to my feelings of remorse and regret and i feel fat cause i haven't been to the gym in a couple of days... generally im just in the worst possible and most unclassy immature depression right now. i just feel like such a creep and unbelievable loser right now. but i know im not. and i could see this coming from a mile away cause this girl has the emotional range of a 12 year old. whats more is that shes like "call me when you get into school in boston!" and then goes off and chats/hits on one of my good buddies (her age), consequently leaving with him and her friend, who called me a "creepy stalker" and told me off for every having anything to do with her.

the whole situation just went completely FUBAR, and i have to see these people tomorrow at work.

i did not drink enough to handle this shit tonight.

well sufu, you're right, and i shouldve hedged my bets and just let it be. older chick has dropped me in favor of a man her age (who she has yet to find she says) and totally ignored me (or what i took to be ignoring me) the entire time we were at this party bbq thing. she left around 8, and i stayed because i was just like "fuck this. im gonna still have a good time with people i like" and so i did. and i feel depressed and shitty and buzzed right now, and the car ride home was so incredibly long and winding and the beatles were playing, only adding to my feelings of remorse and regret and i feel fat cause i haven't been to the gym in a couple of days... generally im just in the worst possible and most unclassy immature depression right now. i just feel like such a creep and unbelievable loser right now. but i know im not. and i could see this coming from a mile away cause this girl has the emotional range of a 12 year old. whats more is that shes like "call me when you get into school in boston!" and then goes off and chats/hits on one of my good buddies (her age), consequently leaving with him and her friend, who called me a "creepy stalker" and told me off for every having anything to do with her.

the whole situation just went completely FUBAR, and i have to see these people tomorrow at work.

i did not drink enough to handle this shit tonight.

the part that sucks the most is she left you for a guy she has yet to find. at least she could have lied about it. but as i said before, don't base your college decisions based on the proximity of girls. maybe the amount of girls in the school, but not one you're going out with or like.

the part that sucks the most is she left you for a guy she has yet to find. at least she could have lied about it. but as i said before, don't base your college decisions based on the proximity of girls. maybe the amount of girls in the school, but not one you're going out with or like.

well, i had already decided on the school near her before i was into her. and maybe when i get there i happen to call her, who knows. all i know is, she completely mind-fucked me. and it hurts. and im gonna go to bed now and sleep it off, only to see her at work tomorrow.....fuck.

well, i had already decided on the school near her before i was into her. and maybe when i get there i happen to call her, who knows. all i know is, she completely mind-fucked me. and it hurts. and im gonna go to bed now and sleep it off, only to see her at work tomorrow.....fuck.

that isn't at all akward. shit that sucks

a bit earlier tonight i made some riceballs

i went real heavy on the katsuobushi, which is basically dried fish shavings

im usually shirtless in the kitchen and remained that way when i sat down at my computer

reading this thread i noticed a pretty big flake of the stuff on my hip, peeking out from the elastic of my boxers

superconfession: it was delicious

i feel bad for you jeep. but as someone earlier in this thread pointed out, (proving me wrong at the time, opinion wise), is that love is not pure and simple. id say its more like mud wrestling, its cool because you are wrestling and every now and then you might touch a tit, but the next moment you are reminded that you are not only covered in mud, but tis cold out side and there are other dudes in the ring. maybe thats a shitty analogy. but im tryin to say stay strong cowboy...stay strong!

i do confess this is not a good way to end the summer. playing chess with peoples feelings and whatnot. but having feelings for someone who is inevietably going to move away at the end of summer has heartache written all over it. there are better people out there, i know she seemed like the perfect girl at the time, but anyone with the emotional range of a 12 year old requires some consideration.

confession: more of a comment: comment: we are required to say the texas pledge in school ever day, thats nothing new. but now they have added the line "one state under god" to it. ah fuck it.