superconfessional

Paul's has long been considered one of NY's top burger joint. Greasy as fuck. Pomme frites was right next door too, but I dont think its there anymore (at least I didnt see it in its normal location). Cozi Burger on Broadway (and 8th-ish) in the same neck of the woods is pretty solid, and much cleaner than Paul's.

Carl to be technical, that area would be considered East Village/Astor Place, and not Union Square.

i saw rirawin and satan omen death in a store about a month ago. i told my friend about it and he thought i was really retarded spotting members from a forum so i just kept this for myself. until now.

i saw dino might! walking past the restaurant i work at in soho

wasn't sure if it was him, but confirmed it later with a pm :)

much cuter-looking in person, i must say

Carl to be technical, that area would be considered East Village/Astor Place, and not Union Square.

My bad. All i know is my lady and I got off at the union square L stop, met the guy we were staying with, walked a few blocks, and then i was in grease heaven.

Ate at Pauls on sunday after the Evisu party...perfect hangover cure.

except clooney wasn't all that good-looking as a youngster

|||||||||||||||||||| YOU HAVE TO BE SHTTIN' ME?!

images.jpg

Carl, not that really give a fuck, but just in case someone was wandering around Un Sq. lookin' for Paul's, I just figured I'd clarify. But for sure, their beef patties are good. greasy but good.

is the chill bro keagan and the crazy hair keagan the same or different person(s)?

Only when the medication starts to wear off...

same person.

i see there is clothing keagan whos a pretty alright guy

and music keagan who bears a little hint of a pretentious cunt.

fixed. That chill shit was pretty good.

I just got a new issue of HE magazine and it is by far my favorite fashion mag that you can find at news stands.

HE magzine? i'm not familiar with it. is it in america or europe

the only fashion magazines i get my hands on are GQ and Details (sometimes) so whats some good magazines that i can get my hands on in america?