FS: Stephan Schneider- Coat, Knit, Pants

Giantsbran

I've picked up a ton of SS recently and am selling the items that don't fit me properly. Everything is brand new, never worn.

Up first is his most well known piece, the alpaca jacket. This is in anthracite and is a size V. This jacket is sold out EVERYWHERE and is extremely rare. Especially in this color. Asking price is

$800 $750 $725 700 SOLD.

stephan-schneider-jacket-alpaca-anthracite.jpg

Next is a gorgeous piece from this current season. This fabric is AMAZING. If anyone has this same sweater in a size IV I would be willing to trade. This knit is in a size V. Asking price is $375 350 $330 $315 $300

stephan-schneider-crew-neck-heavy-knit-sweater-sisian.jpg

stephan-schneider-crew-neck-heavy-knit-sweater-sisian.jpg

This is a very light, airy cardigan. It is from the recent spring/summer collection. Looks awesome over a shirt and is very comfortable. Sold out everywhere in this color. Asking price is $125 $110

PiquetBeigeCardigan-wrongweather.png

These trousers are from the frozen waves collection. They are a thick wool and are perfect for winter. The color scheme is very unique and is tough to describe. It is a mix between black, blue and brown. The color subtly alternates. Really hard to pick up on camera. Gorgeous in person. These are a size VI. Asking price is $230 $SOLD

010.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

Edited by Giantsbran

• 1 month later...