NIKE AIR SABAKU

sleep_oner

Yo hahnstch I got them off justbecomlex thank for the link. Strange though the shops here in NYC had no clue what I was talking about when I asked if they ever got them in. The only one that had them or heard of them was Alife. They have mad colors out in Japan hopefully they bring them over here more.

Damn yo they are on there way to me right now so I don't know about the fit. When I went to Alife they didn't have any so online was the next best thing. Yo I hope they are not a size to big that would suck I just ordered my regular size in Fc's and Dunks . Those would be huge since I am alreday a twelve. I'll wait and see I guess.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Quote:

they recently hit outlets around the US. i just ordered a pair from the marysville outlet in washington. came out to around $50 shipped to San Diego.

--- Original message by psyence on Jul 26, 2005 02:22 AM

Cool icon_smile.gif How do you order from the outlet in Washington? Or anyother state for that matter...

Quote:
Quote:

they recently hit outlets around the US. i just ordered a pair from the marysville outlet in washington. came out to around $50 shipped to San Diego.

--- Original message by psyence on Jul 26, 2005 02:22 AM

Cool icon_smile.gif How do you order from the outlet in Washington? Or anyother state for that matter...

--- Original message by Victor on Jul 26, 2005 01:14 PM

All Nike Factory Outlets in the United States can ship shoes to your location. Just tell them the shoe you're looking for and provide them your info. Shipping address has to be the same as billing address. Some word of advice: tell them the product number and color code instead of the shoe name. Sometimes employees will tell you they won't have the shoe because they have no idea what you're talking about.