FS/FT: DBSS, Stephan Schneider, Outlier, Zam Barrett, MAKR, Raf Simons, Surface to Air

wurm

8/28 - Bunch of new stuff added & thread generally cleaned up

Prices include PayPal fees and CONUS shipping.

I've bought & sold on here, SF, and SZ.

Here is my trader feedback on SF: http://www.styleforu.../user_id/132067

Feel free to ask for other references.

I'm interested in buying/trading for: Ann D sneakers (these especially, but I'll consider anything) in size 44, Stephan Schneider shirts (typically size 5 or to fit a slim ~48)

Raf Simons - Wool Trousers

Pictures

Size 46

New With Tags

100% Wool

SOLD

Waist Aligned - 16.25" (can be made smaller with waist fastener)

Front rise - 11"

Inseam - 35â€

Hem - 7.25â€

I bought these at the end of Winter, but I don't really think I'll end up wearing them. My pictures were bad so I used pictures from the person who sold to me. Solid trousers, I just probably won't get a chance to wear them often. I listed these several months ago and then then decided not to sell...don't wait for that to happen again.

Edited by wurm

Zam Barrett - Minimalist Linen DNA Pants

7617993174_a5f417754a.jpg

Size 46

New With Tags

100% Linen

$250 $230

Waist Aligned - 16.5"

Front Rise - 10"

Hem - 6.5"

I bought these back in May when Zam was doing and inventory clearance sale on SZ. I left town before they came and when I got home I unfortunately discovered they were too small. These are made from a really nice and comfortable linen fabric. The fit is slim and the shape produces really nice stacking. Pictures are not so great, but the color is black. Comes with the tags and garment bag.

Zam sold all his stock of these pretty quickly. These were never formally released and now is you're only chance to get them. Asking what I paid, $250 $230. I would also gladly trade for a size 48.

Edited by wurm

Stephan Schneider - Patio Voile Shirt

7618067404_b9eb4842c9_z.jpg

Size IV

New With Tags

100% Cotton

$140 $125 $115

Shoulder to Shoulder - 16"

Pit to Pit - 18.5"

Shoulder to Cuff - 25"

Length - 27.5"

I bought this shirt from Au Revoir et Merci a few weeks ago and unfortunately should not have taken the chance on sizing (too small). Really cool shirt, just like you would expect from Schneider. It's a very light blue with a contrast white back. It has a concealed button placket. I would say this fits best for a 44-46, though I can't say for sure as I'm not that size. Check the measurements.

I paid ~$149 + shipping, asking $140 $125 $115. I would gladly (prefer to) trade for a size V in this color or the green version.

Edited by wurm

Makr Carry Goods - Brown Leather Belt

7881853948_45eae6c9b4.jpg

More Pictures

Size 30 (not normal belt sizing, fits a size 30 in pants)

Used, Good Condition

Leather

$65

29.5" - 36.5" between button hole and fastener

just shy of 1" wide

I got this belt about a year and a half ago and wore it some but haven't recently. It's a nice belt but doesn't really have a place in my wardrobe unfortunately. These are intended to age nicely and there is some wear but nothing that will prevent you from properly breaking it in on your own. I took a stock picture from the Makr website to give a crisper picture but it's not the same color I don't think. I believe this color of leather has since been discontinued. In my opinion it looks better than any of the options currently available. It's a size 30 and unlike most belts where you size up from your pants size, this is intended for people who wear a size 30 in pants as well (though it can fit a range of sizes, of course).

Edited by wurm

Outlier - Three Way Long Shorts

7881847068_f01b95ef68.jpg

More Pictures

Size 30

Used, Excellent Condition

80% Nylon, 10% Polyester, 10% Elastane

$110

Waist Aligned - 15.75"

Front Rise - 10"

Inseam - 10.5"

I bought these when they first came out (this May). I've worn them some but they're still in great condition. These are the black version. There's some fuzz on the back that I captured in the picture but you it's really not as bad as it looks and you could pick it off (I might myself). The washing instructions have also kind of peeled but they're obviously invisible when worn. These are awesome shorts, and I'm only selling because they're a bit too small for me now. When I sell them I'll definitely buy another pair in size 32.

Edited by wurm

Surface to Air - High-top Sneakers

7881825198_3f3f9e9d0d.jpg

More Pictures

Size 44 (fit TTS)

Used, Good Condition

Leather/Suede

$70

I bought these about a year and a half ago and wore them a decent bit. Still, they've held up very well. Some wear but nothing particularly noteworthy. The laces on one pair are kind of done weird in the photos but you can of course change that to your desire. These are simple, quality sneakers that won't fall apart on you. They fit true to size. They come with the original box as well (cheaper shipping could probably be arranged if you choose to forego this, though).

Edited by wurm

Raf Simons - Button-Down Shirt

7729686698_b5fba8702a_z.jpg

Size 48

100% Cotton

$95 $85

Shoulder to Shoulder - 16.75"

Pit to Pit - 21"

Mid-Chest (halfway between pit and hem) - 19"

Sleeve Length (from shoulder) - 25"

Length (bottom of collar to hem) - 27.75"

I just bought this shirt from someone on here not too long ago. I thought it fit at first but I think it's a bit small for me. It's a cool, simple shirt from earlier (though not early) Raf - Spring/Summer 2008. It's got a neat block pattern that I captured pretty well in the photos. It's in great condition. I can't find any signs of wear except for a wrinkled care tag. It fits slim and tapers in the body, hence the mid-chest measurement.

I'm just looking to get back what I paid on this, $95 $85 shipped within the US.

Edited by wurm

Maison Martin Margiela - High Top GATs

Size 43

SOLD

You should know these. They are in excellent condition. A little bit of wear that I tried to capture but not much to speak of. These come with the original MMM box (in good condition) as well. A rare opportunity to grab a pair. Size 43. Price includes shipping within the CONUS. International, please inquire but know that it will not be cheap.

Edited by wurm

Robert Geller - Manfred Shirt (x2)

Size 48

Used, Great Condition

93% Cotton, 7% Wool Body

100% Cotton Sleeves

SOLD

Shoulder to Shoulder - 17.5"

Pit to Pit - 21"

Sleeve (shoulder to wrist) - 25.5"

Length (neck to bottom hem) - 24"

These are from last F/W. Both have been used a bit but are in great condition. The rose one has a bit more wear but not much (more of just a kind of soft, broken-in feeling). Both came new with pilling and other signs of "wear" as well, so please keep this in mind. They are very soft and feel great. A good layering piece or stand-alone for warmer days. These are my last two pieces of Geller and really the only two that I've been more conflicted about selling. I won't be lowering the price on these much, if at all. I'm just listing because it's still very hot here and hard to think of Winter, and furthermore my wardrobe has changed a bit and these will be a bit harder to rotate into wear. $70 $55 each for now but you can make offers. $130 $100 if you take both. This price includes US shipping and PayPal fees.

The two stock detail pics are from a grey pair, not either of the ones I'm selling. I just added it to give a better idea of the fabric.

Please bear in mind this is a knit and it has some give to it.

Edited by wurm

Velva Sheen - Oatmeal Heather Crew neck T-Shirt

Size M

Used, Like New

99% Cotton, 1% Polyester

SOLD

Pit-to-pit - 18.75"

Length - 25"

Shoulder - 17"

I bought a two-pack of these last summer. I sold one expecting to only need one. Since then, my style has changed and I really just can't fit this into my wardrobe. I wore it several times, but the condition is like new. It's a nice simple t-shirt with a tubular knit meaning that there are no side seams. The color is very nice and I captured it pretty well in the photos. Velva Sheen t-shirts fit slim, so keep that in mind. I wore this as a slim medium and it gave me a nice slim fit, but a small would have no trouble wearing it either.

A two-pack retails for $70 and they pretty much never go on sale. Asking $25 $20 shipped.

Edited by wurm

The Viridi-Anne - Lightweight Linen/Rayon Jacket

Size 46

Used

50% Rayon, 50% Cotton

SOLD

Shoulder to Shoulder - 17"

Pit to Pit - 20.5"

Shoulder to Cuff - 23"

Length - 23" (from bottom of collar)

This VA piece has been well-loved. Still, it's structurally intact and has plenty of life left. It's a lightweight jacket made from Linen and Rayon. I would say this fits a 44 - slim 46 best. Most notable wear is the knit area near the bottom of the zipper has been stretched and there is a small tear in the shoulder lining (completely invisible when worn).

Edited by wurm

DBSS - High-top Sneakers

More Pictures

Size 2 (best for US 9-10)

Used

Leather

SOLD

I bought these used a while back but realistically I probably won't get around to wearing them. These are the normal leather, not suede or distressed deer but they're the same silhouette that DBSS did so well. The sizing is pretty forgiving on these. I'm a US 11 and though they were a bit snug they weren't uncomfortable to wear. Just looking to get back what I paid on these.

Edited by wurm