Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

Tanned for 2 1/2 days and applied two coats of Obenauf's oil. I'm quite happy with the results. In person, the color is richer, and even a bit more orange, which was exactly what I was going for.

P1000223.jpg

This was before:

Topview.jpg

Sweet mother of God. This turned out so nice.

Tanned for 2 1/2 days and applied two coats of Obenauf's oil. I'm quite happy with the results. In person, the color is richer, and even a bit more orange, which was exactly what I was going for.

P1000223.jpg

This was before:

Topview.jpg

Wow that wallet is very impressive. The orange glow looks very warm, reminds me of wood furniture in a strange way....

Hey Guys,

Sorry but im to lazy to read 34 Pages of this Thread cause i got a question,

I saw you got some nice Redmoon Style Wallets.

Im in search of A cheaper in price RedMoon or KC style wallet in coulour tan measuring 19x10cm

(Long wallet) With leather chain..

I think anyone of you know some,

please help!

cheers

yup Red Moon

Thanks, the Last Crops feels great.

Wait, so can you please enlighten us with a comprehensive report on Last Crops vs Wild Swans now that you have the same wallet in both?

Also, is Albuqurque the only place on the planet that sells Last Crops? Did anybody ever find their website?? I want to see what else they make....

Wait, so can you please enlighten us with a comprehensive report on Last Crops vs Wild Swans now that you have the same wallet in both?

Also, is Albuqurque the only place on the planet that sells Last Crops? Did anybody ever find their website?? I want to see what else they make....

As far as I know Albuquerque is the only place to get Last Crops, I've found nothing on Rakuten.

In the Wild Swans vs. Last Crops thingie it's kinda tough. Both are very nice, looking at the stitching and details I'd call it a tie. I've looked hard at both and I can't find anything to fault with either as far as construction goes, I think both will live longer than me. The Last Crops edge shaper thing is a metal disc vs. the wooden thing Wild Swans gives you, I like the Wild Swans thing a little bit better. The leather is different though, both are VERY nice, but the Wild Swans is just a little bit rougher to the touch. Before I bought the Wild Swans I had read the leather was this uber leather that would crush Red Moon. It really isn't all that and a bucket of cherries. The feel of the Last Crops is really in a league of its own. The Flicker that is, the Spanker and Flicker feel very different. The leather is noticeably thinner in the Spanker, I don't know why, and I'm not really sure I care I don't think I'm going to be using the Spanker any time soon. If I was going to hang out in a dimly lit room with a bottle of wine rubbing my naked body with a wallet, I'd pick the Last Crops Flicker II.

Hey Guys,

Sorry but im to lazy to read 34 Pages of this Thread cause i got a question,

I saw you got some nice Redmoon Style Wallets.

Im in search of A cheaper in price RedMoon or KC style wallet in coulour tan measuring 19x10cm

(Long wallet) With leather chain..

I think anyone of you know some,

please help!

cheers

What do you consider cheap?

the best way to go is RRC i think. Redmoon Real Copy. They have the CW-02 only its made in china. You could also check d'artisan long wallets. They are fairly cheap.

3715235_o3.jpg

Dirkdanger.. Cool collection man. How do you compare the quality between the skulls wallet and the RM ?

jeanbelt1er4.th.jpg

walletbelt2ru4.th.jpg

walletbelt3yd5.th.jpg

both LGC, purchased in nov.

my belt has so many water damage spotches on it. what product should i put on it to help buffer those out?

EDIT: not exactly buffer them out - but just to put on top and give it more character? i love the worn in look of the belt but i want it to be a bit nicer worn in, if you get my drift.