fs: lithium homme navy leather, toj og winter varsity grey/black, viridi-anne cape thing

eraserhead

Hello. I am selling some things that I can no longer wear due to the munchies making me fat. And I need to save up money for a Scottish Fold and rent.

All three items are sz 44/sz 1. Prices include 4% paypal fee and tracked shipping. Since this is my first sale thread ever, I would prefer to do US transactions to avoid any fuckups on my end.

Also, I am located in SF, CA if you want to do a meetup. With that said, here goes:

1) Lithium Homme Navy Leather Moto, sz 44:

2ups3nd.png

Condition is 8/10. Nice leather. Sleeves can be tucked up and held in place by elastic inside.

Price: 450 USD shipped

2) Temple of Jawnz TOJ OG Winter Varsity, sz 44:

Condition is 6~7/10. I have no pics, but it's grey wool with black leather sleeves. Really fucking thick and warm. Inside of right pocket has some stains, but I received the jacket like that.

Price: 150 USD shipped

3) The Viridi-Anne Coat Cape Thing, sz 1:

x7OaZ.jpg

Condition is 7/10. Shit is bad ass, that's all that needs to be said.

Price: 200 usd shipped

**UPDATE**:

before i go to bed! will write up more detailed descriptions for these later--

1) devoa hooded jacket in greenish blue, sz 2, condition 7/10, 250 USD shipped

2) henrik vibskov double lapel trench, sz small, condition 6/10, 100 USD shipped

3) drkshdw poplin rocket backzip jacket, sz xs, condition 9/10, 350 USD shipped

4) julius shredded longsleeves in blood and cream, sz 1 and 2, condition 8/10, 150 USD shipped for both

5) julius wraps/scarves, condition 8/10, 200 USD shipped for black cotton giza mesh, 150 USD shipped for grey angora

6) siki-im 3/4 sleeve deep u-neck tees in black, white, and grey, sz small, condition 10/10, 120 USD shipped for all 3

7) number (n)ine deconstructed blazer thing in black, grey, and blue plaid, sz 2, condition 10/10, IC

8) number (n)ine tan pocket pullover hoodie, sz 1, condition 8/10, 100 USD shipped

9) wings + horns reversible black hoodie, sz small, condition 9/10, 80 USD shipped

and more to come.

Edited by eraserhead