Is Helmut Lang really no longer?

gregory

I'm desperately looking for Helmut Lang jeans but they're only available on ebay and on yoox.com. Are they really no longer available in any stores? What about the big department stores like Bloomingdale's or Neiman Marcus or Saks, anything, online? Any help would be appreciated.

yeah, I heard they were bought by Theory but does anyone know if they'll release a new collection and whether they'll keep producing the jeans (classic cut, low waist contour fit, raw silk denim.....)? In the meantime, are they no longer available in any stores?

That's really too bad, the low waist contour fit and the raw silk denim are still my favourite jeans. Really hope whoever bought Helmut Lang will produce these again.

You can be sure that Helmut Lang won't look the same after Theory is done with it. It'll be Theory-2. Why not use Ebay or yoox.com?

I'm constantly looking on ebay and they very rarely have low waist contour fit or raw silk denim, in fact I can't remember how long it's been since I've seen a pair in my size (30). Yoox has a few models as well but not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for raw silk denim in raw white or low waist contour fit in black, size 30 in both. If anyone can help me with that, I'd be very grateful.

They were bought out by Prada, I think. Same for Jil Sander.