Triumvir3 hoody

khc

The bottom line is there are leader brands and there are follower brands and Triumvir certainly isn't a leader brand. Not a single article of their clothing has any originality to it at all and that is the absolute truth. End of story.

I tend not to buy anything I know I will regret being photographed in. Thank you MC Hammer pants. So "yes", this hoody looks like everything out there, and "yes" it might be better made, but it doesn't stop the fact that you will look rediculous when you are out in public.

I understand that everyone has their own style, but remember that thing you call "style" can also make people giggle and snicker.

Triumvir original(maybe not exact words, but something to the like that Triumvir is cool)? I don't care if you ARE from Harvard, but you are reaching. You don't think people have ripped on Star Wars before. It's only one of the biggest movie franchieses in history. There are two reasons why we don't see more Star War inspired shit. 1. George Lucas. Plain and simple this guy has it locked down. Cease and desist, fuck you pay me!!! 2. A little thing called "integrity". Camo + Stormtrooper = Easy and Uninspired, not HOT.

I had homies doing shit like that in high school.

Here are some links so that you can create your own Triumvir.

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=star+wars

http://www.dafont.com/starwars-kit.font

Oh, I bumped into some of the Triumvir kids in LA. If you met them you would not wear their shit, same goes for Orisue and The Hundreds. Seriously.