Where to shop for mens accessories?

hbruce

I'm on the look for mens accessories, such as neckties, cufflinks, good looking bags, scarfs, etc.

Anyone out there with some good advice as to where I find the best and most good looking?

On the web, in the shelfs or wherever.

Best,

Bruce

[edit]

Actuall, if you know any stores in London that'd be even better since I'll be there in about three weeks. :)

I'm on the look for mens accessories, such as neckties, cufflinks, good looking bags, scarfs, etc.

Anyone out there with some good advice as to where I find the best and most good looking?

On the web, in the shelfs or wherever.

Best,

Bruce

[edit]

Actuall, if you know any stores in London that'd be even better since I'll be there in about three weeks. :)

Where are you ordinary located, what's your style, what's your budget? It's really hard to recommend something based on so little info.

For that sort of stuff either take a walk down the King's Road and pop into all the stores along there (variety of price points, some chain stores, some not). There's loads and loads of them.

or hit the major departments stores - Selfridges, Liberty, Harvey Nics and Harrods

or there are loads of menswear shops around Mayfair/Bond Street - Browns for example

also try Jermyn Street (were all the traditional shirtmakers are) and of course Saville Row

Good luck fella