Anybody ordered from Jake&Mabel.com before?

donkaiser

Hello everyone,

I ordered a pair of nudie from Jakeandmabel.com on the 07/22/06. I just wonder if any of you guys have any experience with their shipping or business before. I emailed and called them and nobody answered. Kinda get me nervous about my $134 that i spent on the jeans.

Thank you

i live in pittsburgh, where their brick and mortar used to be (went out of business a few years back). apparently they have the clothes at their house and you can arrange to see the stuff, but they didn't reply to my email either. seems pretty flakey to me.

actually they moved the store to a gallery off walnut st. a few months ago; not years. i don't know where you got that idea. yes, it is by appointment only, but all you have to do is call. i personally know the owner of jake and mabel and am good friends with the gallery manager. i'll get in contact with them and let them know you're looking to hear from them. they are some of the best people i know and i'm sure this is just a miscommunication.

I also ordered from them during their sale. Someone replied stating that the online orders were behind. My jeans were supposed to go out last Monday. If I don't receive them Tuesday, I'll write back. Nonetheless, I'll report here...

Yes. I wrote the owner of the store a few days ago and it worried me that she didn't get back to me right away. She did so yesterday and it turns out that the two of them were in Paris for the last two weeks. They just got back and are busy catching up. Why they didn't post that or make that clear is beyond me. All I can say is that they have always been great to me and I hope that this doesn't deter anyone from trying them out. Hopefully the people who have ordered from them will receive everything they wanted and can reassure the rest.