Leather: Horsehide

Zips: Black Matte

Season: FW10

Condition: New / Unworn

Price: SOLD

Retail: 2000€ / $2600

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

2e16r7c.jpg1zn5q2e.jpg

You know the one, total grail status moto swag… horsehide 5 zips are very rare and this was the last one made in Italy (production is now in Romania). Vegetable tan. I find the color totally amazing, when it's dark it looks black but in the sunlight subtle hues of blue indigo pop out, and the contrast with the black matte hardware is just superb. once broken-in this one's going to age n i c e l y..

I've actually never ever worn it, its been in the closet since it's purchase.. believe it or not I'm just not a leather dude!

This one really fits like a slim 50, i'm normally a 48/50 in anything Dior,Raf,Margiela etc..

I've never purchased anything size 52, but this particular model has a very very narrow cut at the waist, so any size smaller and i had trouble zipping it up.. (check measurements below)

This particular model is from Line 14 (replica) the selected horsehide and tanning is similar to those chosen in 50's & 60's moto jackets for exceptional beauty & durability. This jacket will last a lifetime (unlike most current offerings where a single scuff might ruin it)

This is probably a pretty unique opportunity to get a rare cult jacket of incredible quality in totally new condition.. at severely undervalued price (i'd act quick before i change my mind ;) )

measurements

armpit to armpit: 21"

waist: 18.5"

shoulders: 18.8"

front length: 20.8"

back length: 24"

2ev9jk9.jpg25uskjr.jpg

Edited by min2max