Whats the cheapest best denim?

Nimar

The only problem I have with raw denim is that it gets stiflingly hot in summer here in california.. im thinking about buying some decent, cheap washed jeans for the hotter days.

Why would raws be hotter than any other jeans? They only thing I can think of is the darker color but if you are wearing any sort of pants it's gonna be hot.

quick levi's question - i was at the store in NYC on broadway(i believe) and they had a bunch of what i think were selvedge jeans priced between around 60 and 90 bucks. all i remember is looking at the bottom of the legs to see if they had the redlines and what not and they did. any thoughts on what they might be? thanks

edit: sorry i know my description is very vague ahhaa, i tried to figure out more about them when i was there but i was being rushed to get going, i do also however remember the tag being of a similar color to this - 11_1.JPG but the tag design wasn't like that at all

H&M denim is by far the worse...have one pair and one pair only! I found that Gap JUST released denim from there so called new "selvadge line" dont know if there is any truth to that but I bought a pair for $102USD the other day @ there bigger locations...the small ones dont carry them...they are nice I must say! nothing like LVC but nice! Gap Morrison 1969

like my man up there said...u want good quality...gotta spend some doh!

i went to the gap store the other day and asked the guy if they had any selvage denim and he looked at the other sales lady like "wtf?". then he asked me if it was the expensive stuff and he figured it out.

what is the world coming to??

Why would raws be hotter than any other jeans? They only thing I can think of is the darker color but if you are wearing any sort of pants it's gonna be hot.

Most raw jeans seem to be made of heavier denim, this kinda counts. It's a good idea to get some lighter denim for summer, loads of brands do them, Uniqlo even had a cotton/linen jean.