supertalk6
pepper davies

Free Stuff Thread

this is going to be awesome.

Tales from 1001 Arabian Nights

*This is abridged; only consists of about 20-30 stories*

DSC_1350.jpg

adh, i'll take the chogyam trungpa book off your hands. i can certainly contribute to this thread as well. doing some major housecleaning in the next few weeks,

bnwt unworn uniqlo s-001 sz35x34 (fits like 33-34)

it was purchased in NJ uniqlo back in 07 (ultra rare holographic)

but might be pointless now with the sf move

I think I have a corter leather bracelet somewhere in my house. lmk and i'll try to send it to you.

Lots and lots of comic books. I will be pruning soon. Random shit, probably no full "runs" or anything.

Also, I have been replacing my Great Brain books with high grade non-ex-library copies. My other lesser copies will be up for grabs soon (all the old school Dial hardcovers w/Mercer Mayer drawings on the jacket). I have a buddy in Hazelden who could use some easy reading so he's got them for the time being.

yours

caveat: my guy might make them precious to himself. If he wants them, I do have boxset of the softcovers for you.

Have some old brown doc marten shoes. Beat to shit uk8? I think. Sitting around was planning to throw away ages ago.

I'll post the comics with respective dibs on you two, if that's cool. If either of you have things you particularly love/want, that can trump it. I will be the decider on that, motherfuckers.

I'll be sifting through it soon. My local shop just moved and their shitpile had some corrugated plastic boxes I got, so I'm changing over. Changing my box steeze.......

I think it would be helpful and save a bit of time if we provided pictures that way those who want your item(s) will kind of have a general idea of what they will be getting.

jyoni take a pic of your collection. im intrigued of how much you holding

It's not that big. It's got a decent range though. I don't care about value necessarily either, just what I've liked.

t3hcoke, I'm going with his dad and sister this weekend to see him. Those books really put the zap on his ass. I'm sure you already know how it rolls with The Great Brain when you introduce people. Everyone always thinks it's fucking awesome because all they had was The Boxcar Children or some shit.

Sorry to pull it but I'm gonna let him keep them. I still have the vintage box set for you plus an extra hardback (one of the cool old ones) of Me and My Little Brain. You'll be happy, the box set has both @ the Academy and Great Brain Reforms, both tough ass scores! I picked it up used so it's a mix of printings. If you want them, shoot me your address and I'll go have them weighed for shipping cost.

oooh, me and my little brain was actually one of the first ones I actually read :D

and then I ended up reading the rest wherever I could find them. I'll pm you my info.

Last two items are really cool...

Coke's books are in the mail and he should be getting them mid-week.

**haven't had time to go through comics. The offer's good, I won't flake, but I just need time to do it.

Edited by jyoni

shit, can't believe I missed this thread before now.

I am moving the end of this month and have already made 4-5 trips to the bergdorf goodwill.

I'll be posting some stuff here fairly soon, have a ton of things i've found that either hasn't sold or is of little to no actual monetary value but all kinds of cool.

-rF

Glad you got them okay, t3hcoke. I found another one, an extra copy of Does It Again w/o a dustjacket. If you want some of the comic bonanza I'll throw it in.

Not a physical good, but I have a 14 day free pass for a premium account for netload for whoever is interested. First to PM gets it.