best waywt pics

Guest Pimp-Brutality
Pretty sure they are. Those sneakers are a lot more versatile than I had originally imagined they would be. Case in point,

i'm sure they r. i just didn't really understand that guy's comment with the "if" and stuff.

Pretty sure they are. Those sneakers are a lot more versatile than I had originally imagined they would be. Case in point, baconzilla:

You might've been thinking about the old DBSS sneaks...which were comparable in size to RO dunks. Pretty sure Beef and Baconzilla are both wearing the newer, less chunky version.

you know it looks good... trouble is most of the fits that get love on here have some messed up anti-swag shit goin' on... fuckin cuffs are killing me on every page of WDYWT. ugh. Ill fitting denim... button ups for the sake of button ups... and the outdoor-wilderness-parka-pocketed jacket that has some anti-fit vibe.

Bring back the SWAG folks.

time for another beer.

DOUBLE BOX IS NEVER ACCEPTABLE. NEVER

apart from that lildavid's trying to do too much there... not to bring back the brand synergy shit but yeah... but I get what's he's trying to do... colour coordination's in full effect there as well hahaha

you don't get it do you zubin? subtle differences in the two get ups that you may not get/see. and fuck brand listing. I don't do it.

ha

in Cheap's defence... Cheap's get up is solid. I missed that one.. so sorry. a thousand apologies. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

I'll troll harder just for you.

What is this supposed to mean?

kids buy button ups nowadays cuz the internet tells 'em to. shit's hype son. look at WDYWT and see how many T's there used to be and how many buttons ups. ratios son. shit's wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild

I figured button ups turned into the new plain tees because most have come to the realization that they don't necessarily translate into business casual, but can be worn for a clean everyday streetwear or casual look.

same idea with relatively cheap and subtle boots like clarks.

kids buy button ups nowadays cuz the internet tells 'em to. shit's hype son. look at WDYWT and see how many T's there used to be and how many buttons ups. ratios son. shit's wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild

Yeah I know what you mean. But it's more indicative of the transition back to the ol' reliable and away from the hype/phase, rather than vice versa, one would think (hope).

we all wish it wasn't hype but unfortunately it has become hype. An example is the kids are fiending for the button ups from preme... and in some ways it's us 'older' folks' is fault (aside from the general trend in fashion)... as our tastes evolved so did the wdywt... kids noticed and then that became the norm... yadda yadda yadda fuckin 3rrrrrrrrrrrd espresso.