best waywt pics

yes those two are great

I love this too

mellow fellow also eats like a champion. his posts in "what are you eating today" are ridiculous, and his girl has some sexy nails too. Trifecta best of in play.

mellow fellow also eats like a champion. his posts in "what are you eating today" are ridiculous, and his girl has some sexy nails too. Trifecta best of in play.

lol creeper statuz

he's wearing three items on top (atleast, could be something under the shirt) I'm going to assume for warmth otherwise why wear the cardi or jacket?

Socks would make much more sense. I never roll my pants unless its hot outside though so maybe I'm fucked.

cmon son.

we're not even talking about the functionality of the fit within any context. I don't know how cold it was where he lives. The fit itself is just inconsistent. If it's warm enough to roll your pants up, then why wear so much on top. It's just strange.

I'm not sure why this is being argued (nor why I've felt the need to post about it 3 times)

I think Eternal always looks good. He wears clothes that fit his frame, he's not too serious about it, and dude clearly doesn't dress for the internet.

I think I pos rep him like once every two or three fits, because I respect the fact that he knows what he wants to wear and sticks with that particular aesthetic.

buhahaah

It doesn't matter... I mean he looks better than that dude from Australia who posted the giant black lightning bolt looking RO shit.

I just always picture dudes who pull off RO looking a hell of a lot tougher than that...