best waywt pics

On one hand it would be fun to have a significant other who was into the same clothing I was.

On the other hand it would be kind of weird.

Dolly and I often run into each other on campus decked similarly (most noticeable being the near-identical filson bags) . . . it can be kind of awkward, but the pros outweigh the cons i think.

Dolly and I often run into each other on campus decked similarly (most noticeable being the near-identical filson bags) . . . it can be kind of awkward, but the pros outweigh the cons i think.

I think you might be right. The more I think about it the better it sounds. I guess that myself and the significant other look like we're straight out of a "J.Crew meets A.P.C." catalogue on a good day more often than not and it's a pretty good look as far as I'm concerned. I'd like to see a well-dressed couple in head-to-toe Thom Browne.

^yup!

Brand synergy unite!

and yes.. if someone can find me a girl who's into UC, Visvim, Raf n Rick, and listens to Joy division, Doom, and arcade fire.. it wouldnt matter what she looked like. im in love

satan omen death

+reped

ha i love all of those things as well.

is this too good to be true??

berlin042rn2.jpg