worst (sufu) waywt fits

if keggers are just partys with kegs i love them. fuck, i had a keg at my daughters baby shower. most house partys i go to have a keg or two.

co-fucking-sign. my GF and I just threw an awesome halloween party with a keg. i'm pretty sure there wasn't a stitch of abercrombie or date rape (sorry, OMC) to be seen.

you elitist fucks are too much sometimes.

Sigh. My friends are alcoholics. We had a giant email war when somebody suggested cutting back to 5 kegs for Halloween.

I came back to my apartment after a Wednesday afternoon class last week to find a keg in my living room.

Nothing wrong with kegs.

We should just make everyone post their WAYWT in here so that no one's feelings gets hurt.

Since that will not happen, let me say this...no matter who you are, or who says you look good, a lot of people will think that you don't. Some of those people may in fact post here. No reason to get bent out of shape about it.

dsc00208il5.jpg

+++FruteSwagz. 19cm A77 HiStandard. Vans

waywt2909hd8.jpg

sorry. you both fail.

first ones just striaght up sloppy...tiedye shirt reminds me of those hipster ironic attempts.

second, you look like youre wearing a black moomoodress with black pants under it or something. not sure whats goig on but its not working

those both look fine

i know it's cool to hate on calvinoscar and tiedye is pretty gay but those are definitely not worst material

if justice or some other highprofile electro/nu-rave act wore that tee minus the vans slipons everyone wouldn't be so critical.

true, i'm sure if oscar swapped his face with another better looking one then this once wouldn't be in the worst. the hair only works on jeremy scott. difficult for a darkie malay-like asian to pull off.

anyway nothing against haters, but hating on calvin oscar is just so played out and easy.

those both look fine

i know it's cool to hate on calvinoscar and tiedye is pretty gay but those are definitely not worst material

its not a matter of if tiedye is pretty gay or not...the shirt fits like shit lol.

and the way calvinoscar stands with his little legs put together makes him push androgenous levels to a new limit. and the oversized longsleeve looks like a poor attempt at drapey clothing...just looks like he bought a shirt thats too big fr him.