worst (sufu) waywt fits

waywt2909hd8.jpg

fuck, this sucks. his enormous head just gives me the willies. I immediately flashed back to that daikon man character that was popular in Japan like 5 years ago, this sad '-_-' type expression on some solid chunk of torso plus head with wispy root hair appendages.

fuck, this sucks. his enormous head just gives me the willies. I immediately flashed back to that daikon man character that was popular in Japan like 5 years ago, this sad '-_-' type expression on some solid chunk of torso plus head with wispy root hair appendages.

what??? y evrythin bout u hah?????/

dayujm nigga ur sufu posts r alwayze fukn livejournalz

i dont lyk calvinoscar cuz he look lyk dat niga frm parapapa dra papppaa n i aint nevr finish playin dat game n it skar me 4 lyf after dat i iant nevr finish a videoo game!!!! I H8 U DAMMIT@!!! I WANT MOMMY N DADDY

For the scourge of HK-born, trend-obsessed, trashy-as-fuck people who post here, I apologize SuFu.

(I love going back home to visit my grams, but I hate seeing these fuckers everywhere.)

I was gonna post this as well.

For the scourge of HK-born, trend-obsessed, trashy-as-fuck people who post here, I apologize SuFu.

(I love going back home to visit my grams, but I hate seeing these fuckers everywhere.)

I believe he resides somewhere in Cali. My major concern is that if he is US born.