worst (sufu) waywt fits

even without the monster cuffs, those jeans still look like shit. and the sneakers are indeed terrible.

i could understand the scrutiny about the denim. they're not great...but i don't think they're disgusting. i really don't get why everyones hating on the sneakers...

i can't really see they're details, but they don't look that bad. anyway i just don't think that this fit should be in the worst. that's all.

^yeah i don't know why so many white people mutilate their ears like that. it's gross. his clothes are "kinda plain jane-i don't give a fuck," but his face, demeanor, those disgusting ears, hair/hat are SO hottopic. 10,000emofags in a gas chamber would be a dream come true.

2nd waywt post. first was long ago and far away.

100_4168.jpg

generic cap

h&m m65

the cro mags

dior 19cm

jordan

he makes the jordans look like chunky skate shoes

2 WAYWT = 2 worst WAYWT

people like this turn me off to Dior denim, it's on that hot-topic-emo-steez now... not fucking cool

i know whatchu mean, but most dudes like this aint shellin out 4 bills for some denim theyd rather buy whack concert tickets/designer drugs... i hope

he wears them wrong first off, his jordan's are fucking rambo-laced.

i sound like an old fuck for saying this, but i can't wait til he takes that stupid shit out his hears and they half - heal and look like shrivelled little assholes