worst (sufu) waywt fits

thx scruf

someone had to do it, but i hate to be the one

I really don't know why people use their first post in the WAYWT, since it almost comes straight here. Do people want to be a part of that thread so badly that they make new accounts, or do they just assume that's proper etiquette?

off the top of your head, is there anyone who debuted in there and got repped?

you'd know better than me, or most

i feel like there have been a few in my time, i just can't remember any...

off the top of your head, is there anyone who debuted in there and got repped?

you'd know better than me, or most

i feel like there have been a few in my time, i just can't remember any...

I don't read the WAYWT threads, and I haven't for a long time, so I'm not particularly qualified to say. I'll stop in Worst / Best / Chat every now and then, but I really don't care much for the WAYWT threads, and I only check those few when I'm in the trash killing time anyway.

agreed, 78s fit is on point. Also loving cmirsky's shorts!

Long time no WAYWT, so here's a couple:

715waywtfh0.jpg

Shirt Detail:

Biting Termitezee here:

88waywtze5.jpg

seriously this is garbage...i know i dont have style as good as most on here, but even i can tell this shit straight up sucks balls from 10 miles away.

soooooo incredibly bad...his haricut makes me want to burn an orphanage full of puppies and sick children to the ground

seriously this is garbage...i know i dont have style as good as most on here, but even i can tell this shit straight up sucks balls from 10 miles away.

soooooo incredibly bad...his haricut makes me want to burn an orphanage full of puppies and sick children to the ground

Hahaha, well thanks for the positive rep! Like I said the last time I was in worst, I've had this mohawk for over 7 years, and I get nothing but good comments on the street, so it's not going anytime soon.

Anyway, smoke some dank kush and chill out...

haha no problem man, i +repped you on purpose

i dont think your fits would be as bad if you didnt expose the tounges on your shoes...especially with shoes like those adidas...it just doesnt mesh well with the cuffed jeans IMO...some people can pull it off...but most cant

oh and if you like your 'hawk, thats cool with me man, i just dont think its suits the aesthetic...but hey at least your not being a dick about criticism so thats cool too

and kudos on the kush comment, i just picked up haha

haha no problem man, i +repped you on purpose

i dont think your fits would be as bad if you didnt expose the tounges on your shoes...especially with shoes like those adidas...it just doesnt mesh well with the cuffed jeans IMO...some people can pull it off...but most cant

oh and if you like your 'hawk, thats cool with me man, i just dont think its suits the aesthetic...but hey at least your not being a dick about criticism so thats cool too

and kudos on the kush comment, i just picked up haha

I don't ever pop my tongues, it just happens with the low shoes. And I've gotten that before about tongues out with cuffs, but I really dont mind it with the short cuffs on my APC NS. shrug

Either way, I appreciate constructive criticism, but I just have no plans to cut my hair.

I don't like the second fit...

yeah, not much to complain about in the first fit, i actually even kind of like the bottom half... but the second fit is no bueno with the dunk tongues and the tightish shirt looks a bit awkward with the fit of the jeans...

yeah, not much to complain about in the first fit, i actually even kind of like the bottom half... but the second fit is no bueno with the dunk tongues and the tightish shirt looks a bit awkward with the fit of the jeans...

Thanks for the comments. I guess I should stick to looser shirts with these sammys, but what do I do about the dunk tongues? They just pop out when I walk, nothing I can really do.

nothing wrong with a mohawk, but yours is more pompador-ish... maybe it just needs to be thinned out...

yeah I'm lazy with it. It's getting shaggy and needs a shave.

side note, is that a pair of rokits over your left shoulder?

Yep, 8-inch passives, those are the empty boxes

i dont think your fits would be as bad if you didnt expose the tounges on your shoes...especially with shoes like those adidas...it just doesnt mesh well with the cuffed jeans IMO...

I agree, but then I have a habit of running around hating on the combination of cuff with popped tongues.