worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest StuckOnStupid

Add to Reputation: mellowbonsai

What do you think of mellowbonsai's post?

I approve

Your comments on this post: I LIKE YOUR THUNDERTHIGHS, DADDY! FUCK THE HATERZ!

Guest StuckOnStupid
If you touched my boobs, I would kick you in the balls and walk off as you were sobbing... like a banshee or whatever you sound like.....

I'm just sayin'....

(omg omg omg she noticed me omg omg play it cool, just fucking play it cool)

"Yeah..well....fuckin...you smell...omg SHE SMELLS SHE SMELLS! HEY EVERYONE GET A WHIFF OF HER PEEE-YOUUUU!"

I can't wait to get a digital camera so I can start posting fits and getting in fights over here

I lie awake at night dreaming about that exact scenario.

extra credit help: those jeans make your muscley acrobat legs look like chubby girl thighs. <3

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you here. I train Capoeira, which, especially during fast-paced games or with acrobatics, requires a large amount of leg strength. I have very little body fat. I eat healthy and exercise regularly. It's the body type I inherited from my father.

Anyone looks fat if they are wearing tight enough clothes. Unless you have an Abercrombie body, you'd definitely look fat wearing something skin-tight as well. Okay, so my shirt was ridiculous, but I learn from the criticism here. But that doesn't mean I'm about to apologize for my legs.

Also, I don't quite live in a suburb, nor do I live in the city. I live in a neighborhood in Milwaukee called Riverwest, which isn't spectacularly wealthy, nor dirt poor. It's not a hood, nor did I ever claim I was from one.

And finally, the avatar is the album cover of Know By Heart by The American Analog Set. They're signed to Arts&Crafts, you know, the same label as Broken Social Scene, Apostle of Hustle, Feist, Jason Collett, Stars...

dude, i was just about to e-save you from the e-dogs. but fuck, your making up these nifty little stories about acrobatics n shit which are just bate lies. cmon man, you should just admit you love the pork chops and just say your cool with it.

i however, get my street respec in your riverhood through veganism. path to gold mate.

hahahahahaaaaa man...that backlashed more than anything on him...

and just to clarify, just cuz you have "thunder thighs" and "moobies" doesnt mean you can "kick ass"... it just means you have more body fat than us. :/

dude, i was just about to e-save you from the e-dogs. but fuck, your making up these nifty little stories about acrobatics n shit which are just bate lies. cmon man, you should just admit you love the pork chops and just say your cool with it.

i however, get my street respec in your riverhood through veganism. path to gold mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge4VkYFNT_0

I'm the second person who comes in with the head slide.

Guest StuckOnStupid

Aces, Highstreet...pure aces.

i was just gonna say i dont think id look fat in super tight clothes... id just look like i was wearing tight clothes.

I don't think I'd ever look fat whether wearing a thong or a bin liner, and judging by my genetics that'll last until I'm 60. Oh well.

Guest youngteam
PLEASE.

for the love of god, quit staring at her tits, and take a look at the horrendous top half of her outfit.

chris -- you're a shrieking harpy and joan rivers's soul mate. how do you sleep at night.

and the other dudes calling the new guy fat -- get a job at the gap and make fun of everyone at the food court on your lunch breaks.

no hate.

i was just gonna say i dont think id look fat in super tight clothes... id just look like i was wearing tight clothes.

you dont baby.

mellowbonsai is just a pudgy kid who needs to loose weight or size up.

go to honest forum if you want feel good comments on terrible outfits. we dish truth here and if you dont like it, dont post your pictures@!!@!~!! (which is why i dont post my own pictures.. yet)

you aint fooling anyone when you say you have "little" body fat. and dont be a loser and tell everyone you "inherited" a body type. there are no fatties in starving countries. you can loose weight if you wanted to. have some will power and say no to the chocolate bar.

To give mellowbonsai some credit, last time someone got attacked for being fat in Worst WAYWT everyone jumped to his defence, and the guy in question was significantly larger. Guess the fact that it was Shark who started that attack urged people to jump on the anti-fat bandwagon this time around.

Guest youngteam

sycamore no more -- aren't you 14 years old and possibly a dwarf? shouldn't you contain your criticisms to carnies and other miscellaneous sideshow freaks?

Guest youngteam
youngteam just seems to be spoiling for a fight in this topic, he called out chris on the last page to boot.

i don't even know who the fuck chris is. is he the man-woman who looks to be about 98 pounds dripping wet?

Put it this way, if he was a girl, he'd be one of the chubby girls wearing skinny low rise jeans with a muffin top.

Seriously though, people would've defended him if he would've chilled out. He's obviously really insecure about his weight so he probably shouldn't have posted here, i guess. If he came to grip with the fact that he's overweight and his clothes sizing make it worse, there wouldn't be an extra page on this. People were gonna lay off him but he just kept coming with the "i'm gonna stomp you skinny fags" and "it's not my fault i'm fat, i inherited it" and listing crappy indie rock bands from 5 years ago who the only reason people think they're good is because they're underground and "indie". Lame.

Are we really discussing mswilliam being better dressed than bizzy? No offense to either of them, but i find mswilliam more attractive but bizzy's style and wardrobe is much much better. Sure she's a bit over the top with weird looks at times, but that's what it takes to get a fantastic creative fit every once in awhile. Mswilliam certainly doesn't have bad style. It's better than the random sorority girl fodder i see on campus, but it's nothing that i don't see in every single one of my classes. Definitely nothing wrong with that as she looks good in her clothes. I'm glad both are still posting here.

Sensitive sally up there should go to style forum to see huskier guys dress well with their body. It's hard to sort through the stuff now since the sufu invasion but there used to be a good amount of well dressed guys posting larger outfits. Sucks that he uses an excuse though. Because those are always the people who never get in shape. I just try to stay in shape because i know if i get out of shape, i'm gonna be too lazy to actually try and lose a bunch of weight when i'm older and i don't want health problems later in life.