worst (sufu) waywt fits

I feel like North Face jackets are 90% only acceptable in "I didn't know what else to wear/i was in a hurry/i felt lazy so I threw this on with a t-shirt and jeans" situations. Usually not in "trying to make a nice/fashionable/acceptable outfit" situations

/\ sorry bro, its north face x supreme. Its fashunz

regular north face isn't that different from supreme north face or purple label or even like a visvim nomad. I think being dry is cool though so what do i know. I think a super functional rain shell is better looking than a barbour.

Doesnt sound you've seen alot of purple label. The Paul Smith, older CDG stuff is a lot less outdoorsy than recent pieces. This year's line up is kinda bland compared to the stuff thats been put out the last 10 years.

It's not even the label, I just think they're awful and have never seen one not look bad. The purple label backpacks are quite nice though

the proportion of corny girls to non-corny girls that rock north face is really bad. Let's do some math:

NYC - 9M people

60% women, so 5.4M are women

40% are butch lesbian that live in the LES, chelsea, park slope, and queens with their life partner who works in advertising, so like 3.24M are straight

60% are LES, EV, west village, and "white brooklyn" girls that work for boutiques or something else, so that leaves 1.296M girls that are relatively corny(UES, own a min-pin, went to Barnard and took classes at Columbia, etc)

of that group, 100% wears north face. So there's like 1.296M corny fucking faux chic girls in the city that wear north face already.

of the 1.944M girls that are not corny as hell, I'd say 95% of them(easily) wear either vintage, vintage reproduction, heritage, faux heritage vintage H&M collaboratation with paul bunyan or a british warship from 1950, etc etc.

that leaves 97,200 women. Of those remaining, I would say 20% wear steezy balenciaga or something that makes the penis take the 4-5 rather than the 6 uptown if you catch my drift, so like 77,760 women remain. Half of them are not attractive or have no style sense anways. Maybe they are crust punk. I don't fucking know, even though I've known some hot crust punk girls. 38,880 women are left. Of these women, possibly 1/10 owns a north face jacket from back when they went to Cornell for hotel management. 3888 women remain. of these select few women, 1/10 can pull that shit off with sexy andro-fashion because they are just THAT hot. 389 women total.

So the ratio is about 389/1,296,000 women, which is .03% of the female population in NYC that can pull off wearing a northface jacket.

In your state, where it's so cold in winter that I need my license to remember my gender, I'd say the numbers are even less in your favor to have ever seen north face pulled off in a steezy manner.

So it does happen...just not that often. People with enough steez can pull anything off, honestly.

the proportion of corny girls to non-corny girls that rock north face is really bad. Let's do some math:

NYC - 9M people

40% are butch lesbian that live in the LES, chelsea, park slope, and queens with their life partner who works in advertising, so like 3.24M are straight

60% are LES, EV, west village, and "white brooklyn" girls that work for boutiques or something else, so that leaves 1.296M girls that are relatively corny(UES, own a min-pin, went to Barnard and took classes at Columbia, etc)

of that group, 100% wears north face. So there's like 1.296M corny fucking faux chic girls in the city that wear north face already.

of the 1.944M girls that are not corny as hell, I'd say 95% of them(easily) wear either vintage, vintage reproduction, heritage, faux heritage vintage H&M collaboratation with paul bunyan or a british warship from 1950, etc etc.

that leaves 97,200 women. Of those remaining, I would say 20% wear steezy balenciaga or something that makes the penis take the 4-5 rather than the 6 uptown if you catch my drift, so like 77,760 women remain. Half of them are not attractive or have no style sense anways. Maybe they are crust punk. I don't fucking know, even though I've known some hot crust punk girls. 38,880 women are left. Of these women, possibly 1/10 owns a north face jacket from back when they went to Cornell for hotel management. 3888 women remain. of these select few women, 1/10 can pull that shit off with sexy andro-fashion because they are just THAT hot. 389 women total.

So the ratio is about 389/1,296,000 women, which is .03% of the female population in NYC that can pull off wearing a northface jacket.

In your state, where it's so cold in winter that I need my license to remember my gender, I'd say the numbers are even less in your favor to have ever seen north face pulled off in a steezy manner.

So it does happen...just not that often. People with enough steez can pull anything off, honestly.

I know you tried hard to come off realtalk here but this post is nerdy as fuck.

NYC - 9M people

i'm sorry i need your standard deviation before i can judge these calculations valid

also please cite several previous studies on said probability

PLEASE INCLUDE LINK TO FIT YOU ARE INCLUDING IN THIS THREAD

NOTICING A TREND?!

ATTENTION:

if you are putting another user's fit in this thread you must QUOTE THE ENTIRE POST not just the pic

this rule has been in place for a while now

in case you don't know how to do this...

A WORST FITS TUTORIAL

-browse waywt

-find an offending post

-click the REPLY WITH QUOTE button:

quote.gif

-you will be taken to a page called REPLY TO TOPIC; copy EVERYTHING (read: all) in the white box (i.e. the username, post id, the photo, and the boring list of lame basics)

-open this thread (worst waywt fits - remember? stay with me)

-paste all into the message box; you will see the following line just below the message box:

screenshot20100923at103.png

-click "quote this post as well" (pictured above)

-state your reason for the quoted pic's inclusion in this thread (optional, actually; you need only type ten characters)

prepare to see this very tutorial quoted numerous times

and some of you will see it in your inbox

301facepalm8bu0ph9.jpg

clothes are good, but the fit/pose and the general look of it is extremely awkward