good hip hop

I remember earlier someone posted some James Pants stuff on here, which is where I first heard of him. I forgot to rep, but if you're out there, you deserve some!

Going to go watch Mayer Hawthorne next week and James Pants is opening up for him along with Le'Roy. It's gonna be an ill ass show.

Drake is soft ass bitch who transfered his success with wetting teen panties. He's a down syndrome lookin ass du that only is good to people that dont know what or how to get good music, occasional rap listeners, and pussys (both men and women).

SAY WORD

its funny how real heads know drake is whack as fuck yet anyone who likes du thinks hes some genius

on another note, wasnt a fan of the album, but royce+premo is never

bad, and obviously the beat is bonkers

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjmcWhkgL4E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjmcWhkgL4E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Charles hamilton is a peice of fucking shit that deserves to die. Plus his shit music amd shit beats are shit.
Drake is soft ass bitch who transfered his success with wetting teen panties. He's a down syndrome lookin ass du that only is good to people that dont know what or how to get good music, occasional rap listeners, and pussys (both men and women).

cosizzled.

i mean, i like to think that i have a pretty good grasp on what constitutes good rap music, i listen to a lot of it, and i'm not really a pussy, and while i will not claim drake as the best emcee going, he is undeniably a talented rapper when he tries

i'm serious, listen to that track i posted, it was a major part of converting me to thinking this way. i don't think that he would have achieved the level of success he is achieving if he was really just a teen heartthrob (and i wouldn't listen to him) although he does have some tracks that certainly indicate that

i know i probably won't convert anyone, and i don't really care, i just think it's a little disappointing that people won't even give his shit the time of day when it is superior to a lot of what is coming out at this point

fuck charles hamilton

The reason I won't give drake the time of day is because he went from kid show to being handed a rap career. He didn't have to work at all for it. There is nothing he talks about that I could ever be interested in. And I laugh @ him talking about struggling on that "nothing was done for me" song.

Right, I think this is the problem. He fell into his shit instead of being dope enough to rise. But that's whatever. There's lots of dope ass people who don't have fans and shitty rappers with lots of fans. His music doesn't bother me so I'm cool.

Look at the amount of discussion the dude is able to stir up. People who don't even post in this thread are showing up to discuss him.

He wins, we lose. As Kaws quoted "The Idiots are Winning".