good hip hop

child please

lord willin bodied u in 2002

you and I may be cool from past conversations on the internet, I can't remember, but fall back with the "child" shit.

Lord willin never bodied shit. If you like it that's your call, but I didn't feel them in 2002, didn't like them when it was cool again in 2007, and still don't fuck with them.

Son.

i can see alot of people not feeling the clipse. lord willin is definately my favorite, and ill attribute all that to gansta lean and young boy. i just liked pharrel trying to sound like james brown on glitch funk. i dont care for coke rap, and ill go to big l for word play if thats all i want.

im sayin child please like ochocinco

we cool

For sure. I don't know who that is, but it's all good.

RBW, you can deny clipse on a personal level, but it soundin like it factually applies. And this can't be done with out a well backed argumentation.

I think i did this 2 years ago when they dropped those mixtapes and The Fader was all over their nuts. I'm too tired to invest the energy to do it again for 2009.

So I have no idea who these cats are...or what their angle is...but I kinda don't hate it. True it is just like what all of these retro 80's kids are doing...just with a '92-'94 twist...from the video to the beat...but the first cat and last cat were actually decent...and the beat is decent. I don't hate that shit. I dunno though.

I like this. You can get the track here:

http://churchleaguechampions.com/download/

dipset and clipse both owe their mass appeal to pitchfork, if you ask me.

wtf is this wack opinion???

the wackest opinion ever???

damn son u outta touch. nobody I know b listenin 2 dipset, the clipse & fuckin animal collective

edit - child please

and I don't think the new clipse is nearly as bad as you guys are making it out to be.. then again it's not blowin me away like the first time i heard LW/HHNF

Im usually with RBW on most shit but Clipse is one of my favorites. I haven't finished the album yet, but it's cool so far. It's not HHNF, but that album is one of my favorites and I didn't expect it to be.

I fell off on my homo music lately. I want some more but iono what blogs to watch.