good hip hop

meNF7ZagM0A

AHHhh.

Jay Z has been so meh for a long time, I'm over him. He's novelty to me, When he drops new songs, I'll listen to them and I'll keep it moving. He doesn't speak to me and my music taste has blossomed to where I like what I like and don't need to go out of my way to settle for simply decent music. I'll listen to his stuff for nostalgia, but I don't think I'll ever buy any more of his stuff and I might just "consider" dleding his music.

Reasonable doubt will always be a classic and 2 or 3 other lps are debatable classics.

you 2 different people that each get 1 sentence in a post?

this some ignoramus shit. if water for mars is pretty good, then the clipse album should be your drink coaster's coaster

sup sayword, wasn't even up on that stay paid tip:rolleyes:

NAH boi u don't even get it.

what the fuck you know about the clipse?

Reasonable doubt will always be a classic and 2 or 3 other lps are debatable classics.

id put BP 2 there too. wish everyone album didn't have some throwaway songs, but i think black album is arguably as good as it gets when it comes to mixing commercial/critical appeal

ps i cant get into classified at all. hes the canadian asher roth without trying to be funny

nah man, not even dissin on the clipse. he just dun overlooked the CYNE when he run over a sentence like that then jump to something else

did you dl water for mars yet?

whoop whoop u-god dopium

i listening to it now :rolleyes:

CIIIIIIIIIIIIISE

that shit is dope boiiiii

but hopefully clipse album will be even better

i listening to it now :rolleyes:

CIIIIIIIIIIIIISE

that shit is dope boiiiii

but hopefully clipse album will be even better

fuck this was just hella awkward; on shuffle right,

listening to "one day" off that water for mars, then clipse - chinese new year came on and I was like...

whole song about how crime/nonconformist shit fucks up black community, followed by clipse

I lol'd @ irony

anyone got any recomendations?

mike do you bump hiphop in your apartment?

i imagine your place being too nice to listen to hiphop in.

yas, though over half of the shit I listen to nowadays is some alternative/indie/rock and whatnot.

meNF7ZagM0A

AHHhh.

about time...

good shit:

Digga - NY is no. 1 ft. Sha Stimuli, Chaundon, Torae and Skyzoo

Kali - Cali Kali

JNhPlBBiyPQ

dwdQmJhh43c

Jay Z has been so meh for a long time, I'm over him. He's novelty to me, When he drops new songs, I'll listen to them and I'll keep it moving. He doesn't speak to me and my music taste has blossomed to where I like what I like and don't need to go out of my way to settle for simply decent music. I'll listen to his stuff for nostalgia, but I don't think I'll ever buy any more of his stuff and I might just "consider" dleding his music.

Man I don't know about all that. Being 'over' Jay-Z, to me, is like being over Jimmi Hendrix. I cant even begin to understand such a feeling. Sure he's been weak for a while but he set the Gold Standard. I cant switch over to some Silver Standard shit on a whim. I'm going to follow the yellow brick road until I'm just too tired to walk.

When I think of why I listen to an album for nostalgic reasons its because it hasnt held up over time and is mostly only great in the context of my memories. I listen to his old music not for nostalgia but because its just good. Reasonable Doubt, Vol. 2, Vol. 3, Roclafamilia, The Blueprint...35% of the blueprint 2.

Though its sort of a joke among friends about how excited I'll get for a new post-Black Album Jay LP, and how depressed I'll be when I actually hear it.

Man I don't know about all that. Being 'over' Jay-Z, to me, is like being over Jimmi Hendrix. I cant even begin to understand such a feeling. Sure he's been weak for a while but he set the Gold Standard. I cant switch over to some Silver Standard shit on a whim. I'm going to follow the yellow brick road until I'm just too tired to walk.

When I think of why I listen to an album for nostalgic reasons its because it hasnt held up over time and is mostly only great in the context of my memories. I listen to his old music not for nostalgia but because its just good. Reasonable Doubt, Vol. 2, Vol. 3, Roclafamilia, The Blueprint...35% of the blueprint 2.

Though its sort of a joke among friends about how excited I'll get for a new post-Black Album Jay LP, and how depressed I'll be when I actually hear it.

can't ever say that I would be over jay-z. totally agree with your 2nd paragraph... it's depressing how a bunch of the best went and fell off since they got really big within the span of a couple years.

remember when kanye used to be good? before he got all pop/auto-tuny/privileged teenager shit damn...

Jay just doesn't speak to me no more, and co-signing weak acts like "drake the poser", he's to dollar billz for me, and not enough hood anymore

the truth

btw good call on Crooked I, mike

jay-z's new artist j.cole is definitely "good new hiphop". i'm impressed with him stylistically, and lyrically. if he can drop a solid album, and put out a good 1st single, he might be a vital part to today's rap game. oh, and he's a north carolinian so i have to back him a 100%.

zHIoto34F2c

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXM8rVbhbDE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXM8rVbhbDE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

can't ever say that I would be over jay-z. totally agree with your 2nd paragraph... it's depressing how a bunch of the best went and fell off since they got really big within the span of a couple years.

remember when kanye used to be good? before he got all pop/auto-tuny/privileged teenager shit damn...

the truth

btw good call on Crooked I, mike

remember when 50 cent was good ? power of the dollar and get rich or die trying were dope. rapper who fell off the hardest = Prodigy. Went from Quiet Storm to Infamy :(. Ironic that Havoc has gotten better at rapping although his production has been suffering imo. Infamous/Hell on Earth are Classics. They should do an Alchemist produced album.