good hip hop

• 2 weeks later...

class is way generic. im glad hes gettin rotation cause he canadian and sort of talented i guess, but he doesnt really bring anything new. i doubt hed be as well received if he was black. canadas really hurtin for an approachable rapper to bridge the gap. madchild just didnt have the longevity. class' record is the future soundtrack to wakeboarding festivals across the country.

wasn't really blown away by blackout2, same goes for Freeway's new album but it had a few bangers though.

class is way generic. im glad hes gettin rotation cause he canadian and sort of talented i guess, but he doesnt really bring anything new. i doubt hed be as well received if he was black. canadas really hurtin for an approachable rapper to bridge the gap. madchild just didnt have the longevity. class' record is the future soundtrack to wakeboarding festivals across the country.

yea he does sound fairly generic.. its a good, no bullshit album though, have had it playing in the car for a while now.

speaking of white rappers, Cage put out a free EP: http://www.subterraneanblog.com/2009/05/18/download-cages-new-ep-in-full/

20090518-cage1.jpg

just found this again

probably from '01 or '02

orphanage on kfai

1 hour of freestyling

slug, eyedea, abilities, illogic, blueprint, aesop rock & sage francis

http://www.mediafire.com/?zinjzmelqmn

orphanage wa supposed to put out an album but it never came to be. sad, since half those guys were my favorite rappers at the time they were recording together. if you can find the track hold mine, its fucking phenomenal and one of two tracks that ever surfaced from the supposed album.

• 2 weeks later...