Nudie Jeans Gallery

beefcake

I haven't seen this mentioned so I'll go ahead and do that. If it's been done before, then shoot me.

Nudie Jeans' new website's got an official used jeans gallery at http://www.nudiejeans.com/campaign/gallery/. Quite nice. Six pairs of jeans featured with a small description of age, wear, etc. I personally really like the 5 year old Ralf.

I think Ryu might have something to say about their attitude towards washing before 6 months though. :)

Hm, looking around I see they've updated their "Collection" section aswell - I see a "Slim Jim Japan" aswell as "Slim Jim Dry". A good guess is it's made by japanese denim, but is it selvage? :) And a new Ola, "Dry Muchacho" (?). Straght Sven has two selvage versions, one that's not streaky ("japanese selvage") and one just "selvage" (streaky). Interesting.

Are they black? If so, I might need to reconsider Nudie as an option for black denim.

I'm wearing my SJDB right now and have had them for 6 months with fairly regular wear, like 5 days a week, about 18 hours a day, they take FOREVER to break in. I was just talking to a friend about it today, they have good creases but they've only faded a bit on the wallet and in the crotch. I'll post some pics soon so you can see.

I do like them but the nature of the dye is just different from that of indigo.

• 1 month later...