greentea

who here is drunk?

god i wish i was capable of posting something in here when i got home last night

many bottles of cheap wine and many cans of budweiser and me trying to fuck some girl and then her twin walking in = aaaaaaaaaaaaawesome

Shit...I was discovered my new favorite drink! I took some Absolut Vodka and mixed it with Orangina instead of orange juice...brilliant! nilly.gif

drank that out of the big bottle with my friends when i was in france

I am fucing drunking drunk, I just had 4 double gin and tonis in short glasses*(gose down faster) and a shot of jd and a pilsner in all of under an hour(late Start) I feel lke shit, I need to gert dreunk more often.f I can usuaky handl bozee, but this was to fucking much in a short tuime. Crazy. I think Im gonna puke.

i wanted to get drunk but couldnt. im ashamed of myself.

yeah now a days i save it for the weekend, unless i have day off during the week. =\

its my birthday and im a bit drunk... came home and found that somehow im picking up a wireless signal... so im drunk smoking a bowl naked talking on SF... fuck... what has my life become...

damn man happy bday, sounds like a party to me. you should try and call up a lady,come on over for some fun. and tape in on camera phone.

damn man happy bday, sounds like a party to me. you should try and call up a lady,come on over for some fun. and tape in on camera phone.

cosign..or maybe go to asianthumbs.org

Whisky sours...

bane of my Kentucky existence

Why do you have to be so good Wild Turkey, WHY!?!

And so cheap!

Whisky sours...

bane of my Kentucky existence

Why do you have to be so good Wild Turkey, WHY!?!

And so cheap!

If whisky was an ocean

and I was a duck

I'd swim to the bottom

and never come up

Still drunk right now at 2pm after last night/this morning's run around town....

so my friend got me a 25 ounce hef, and the later a 2 tall goblet of chimay blue. im tossed like a salad. that bastard. and its not even my bday its his. pulled that jedi mind tricks on me, using his skills in psychiatry fiedl on me. that moter fucker...sadsdsdadafafa

It is 8:30 am and I am getting drunk at my desk. I am currently trying to type whilst crying on my keyboard and furiously masturbating.....another day, another dollar.