Dior Homme B01 sneakers 41, Supreme Box tee sz S, Burberry shirt

dreadwingsg

Hi everyone! I'm located at Singapore and all the prices indicated here are in USD dollars. Please feel free to ask me any questions and contact me at [email protected]. I accept only PayPal and ship worldwide at quite a low cost so don't hesitate to hit me up for deals thank you!

diors4.jpg

diors3.jpg

diors5.jpg

diors1.jpg

diors8.jpg

diors6.jpg

Dior Homme B01 sneakers sz 41 cond 9.8/10 USD$370

This is a pair of classic Dior Homme B01 sneakers in sz 41! Bought it last year so I guess it belongs to 2011 S/S season. Got it from my local Dior Homme boutique and the original retail is around USD$600+. I just worn these shoes for a few times only and mostly its just for a few hours around. Really took good care of them and I can safely say that they are almost as good as new! From the pics you can see that condition is really as good as it was first bought. Comes with all the necessary stuffs like dust bag, extra laces etc.

supreme1.jpg

Supreme Grey Box tee sz S BRAND NEW USD$110

Ths is a rare piece of Supreme Box tee in size S! Bought in from the famous EST underground store in Taiwan. Supreme sz S is only available in Taiwan and Japan (and the store only stock up just a few pieces!). It comes with the shop's handbook on how to differentiate fake and original supreme box tee. This size is almost impossible to find in stores. I paid quite a premium to get my hands on this rare piece back then.

burberry1a.jpg

Burberry classic nova check short sleeve shirt sz M cond 9/10 USD70

This is one classic piece from Burberry in the original colorway! This fits smaller unlike those you see at burberry stores in Europe/US. Bought this in Hong Kong DFS store and the tag indicates 'Made in Hong Kong' so the cutting and size is more of regular asian Medium cut (instead of big cutting like Burberry London, Turkey etc). Bought this for more than USD$200 a couple of years back, just worn a few times only. Comes with tags and a medium size burberry carrier (cos I bought other stuffs that time too).

Edited by dreadwingsg