Addressing summer swamp ass/crotch

Aquaphor

Since some people are complaining about wearing raw jeans in the summer and getting swamp ass.... I'm just wondering what do you guys do to address this? Do you powder ur ass/crotch with gold bond or baby powder to absorb the sweat? Or what else can you do?

we live in hot umid texas, over a week over a hundred with at least 70% humidity, if there's sweat to be had it's here!!! For some reason thoough, I dont sweat when outside hanging out, but I come insde to the ac, start working out and sweat my hypothetical balls off, so i guess I have to be exerting myself to sweat...

anyway, you can fight swamp crotch affecting your drys by hanging them on the front porch every night, maybe a spritz of febreeze.

• 11 months later...
Guest Airjamie

Alot of people probably remember my like three week no shower period at the beginning of the summer. I got some pretty gnarly swampcrotch dude my balls smelled like a retirement home. One day after i smoked i was all...uuuuuuuh maybe its shower time or something. I ended up just spraying febreeze on my crotchular area.

Going commando also helps you get the sick crotch fades.

if anything id say it might actually inhibit crotch atari. gives nicer weiner fades though. lol, my fades are more contrasty on the side my weiner isnt

This shit saves lives.

hahahaha ;) ;)

Going commando also helps you get the sick crotch fades.

if anything id say it might actually inhibit crotch atari. gives nicer weiner fades though. lol, my fades are more contrasty on the side my weiner isnt

This shit saves lives.

hahahaha ;) ;)

• 3 weeks later...