number (n)ine blistered leather blazer/cape, soloist button-up (m/48)

t-bone

OFFICIALLY FOR SALE, $700 shipped in the US! This weekend only, $550 shipped!!!!

First this amazing piece. N(N) FW07 (I believe) black blistered leather coat that is cut like a blazer on top and drapes like a cape below. Ridiculous leather treatment (must be an entire cow in this thing), intricate paneled construction, and fully lined with matching fabric in two different materials, a wool blend in the body and silk in the sleeves. The lining is attached only at a few points at the bottom with slack ties to further accentuate the drape of the back/sides.

The shoulders fit a 48 spot on and the rest of the construction is basically free-size. In perfect condition, the right interior pocket is still sewed shut. Would love to hold onto this but I'm still reeling from travel expenses and need to replenish accounts ASAP.

IMG_4409.jpg

IMG_4411.jpg

IMG_4412.jpg

IMG_4413.jpg

IMG_4416.jpg

Next up is a newer piece from Miyashita. A FW11 Soloist Button-up with intricate detailing, crossed back-straps, separate bib-panel in the front. Will post my own pics soon, but featured here as shot on M by A and in a shot from the showroom. Size 3, fits 48. Looking for $300 shipped in the US. This weekend only, $250 shipped!!!

IMG_4447.jpg

IMG_4446.jpg

IMG_4445.jpg

Le-21eme-Arrondissement-Mike-Nouveau-DJ-East-Village-New-York-City-Street-Style-Fashion-Blog-3.jpg

Le-21eme-Arrondissement-Mike-Nouveau-DJ-East-Village-New-York-City-Street-Style-Fashion-Blog-4.jpg

Edited by t-bone