akuma no uta

White Mountaineering S/S 12 - Japan

pics from samplekickz. really fucking strong shit, not posting pictures of the boring hyped shit like the socks. i really think junya needs to step back and look at how to do a proper 'denim' influenced collection.

202-500x500.jpg

606-500x500.jpg

606_2-500x500.jpg

102-500x500.jpg

403-500x500.jpg

402-500x500.jpg

868-500x500.jpg

don't give a fuck about the socks. product shots underwhelmed me at first, got some hella cowboy vibes that i wasn't liking at all first

but the lookbook managed to change my mind entirely. seeing everything worn and put together was really well done. workwear whatnots meets fashunz. really good.

I dunno I was at the WM store and a lot of the stuff felt rather underwhelming. If it can be bought at discount then go for it but the prices just do not feel worth it for this collection.

I dunno I was at the WM store and a lot of the stuff felt rather underwhelming. If it can be bought at discount then go for it but the prices just do not feel worth it for this collection.

the amount of times i've seen variations of this statement makes it almost meaningless

White Mountaineering is well made and mainly looks really good, they can get a bit loose sometime but overall is a great brand. I like that guys whole outfit. Even though it does remind me of the fisherman from the Moomins. In a good way.

i was at their tokyo store 1.5 weeks ago and could have seriously spent 10 grand, had to settle for 2 pair of socks though....

NA pricing is a shame though, Haven prices are easily 1.5x Japanese prices, assuming current exchange rate...

Seen a couple pieces of the S/S collection at Revive. Light wash denim goes perfect with the wallabys they released this season too.

bought this sock and been wearing them every now and then

830_2.jpg

digging this cardi but local shop sell this for AU645 .. oh my

607_3.jpg

ps: does anyone know the sizing for this pants? really like em but oki-ni only got size 2/medium. im a small on vis pants, im thinking wm and vis got similar sizing?

405_2.jpg

Edited by seven.homme

anybody interested in this jumper?

IMG_2356.jpg

You will need size 1

bought this sock and been wearing them every now and then

830_2.jpg

digging this cardi but local shop sell this for AU645 .. oh my

607_3.jpg

ps: does anyone know the sizing for this pants? really like em but oki-ni only got size 2/medium. im a small on vis pants, im thinking wm and vis got similar sizing?

405_2.jpg

Supply store sydney is having a 30-50% sale of WM. i can do proxy if anyone interested. Check thir fb page for pics ..

sorry if it's in the wrong thread but does anyone know where i can find the white mountaineering gore-tex cotton ripstop mods coat?

Been searching for it for a while now