FS/FT: Julius pleated trousers [46] /// 17.04 price drops

vish

Hey, selling those two as they don't fit me. Simply too big or not fitting into my aesthetic how I thought they would.

I'm located in Poland, EU. The prices do not include shipping cost. I only accept PayPal payments (outside of my own country). If you decide not to send payment as gift please do include the additional 4%.

I have made numerous deals on here, sold and traded aswell as indicated by my previous threads.

I'm definitely interested in trades for RO, CCP, Julius, Ann D, Number (N)ine, DH (Hedi era), Faliero Sarti. Might consider other brands in similiar aesthetic. Not anything specific, will think about pretty much anything you throw at me. May also add money if you have anything that's worth more than the item you are interested in. My shoe size is around 45/46, tops to fit 46/44 frame, pants ~29.

IMPORTANT: Be aware that if you have no selling/trading done here and a proof you will have to send your items first. That is strictly a security measure and will not be changed under any circumstance.

1. Devoa SS10 Twisted Pants 46 - SOLD THANKS

2. Julius sample pleated trousers from FW07 - 160$ shipped international

juliusp01.jpg

Great wide but tapered towards hem trousers. They are made of black wool with a slight shiny treatment added. The material really looks great irl. The hems are left raw. There is no size so please refer to measurements.

waist : 40cm / hem : 18,5cm / lenght : 115cm

Both pairs were purchased from Funkyfresh and since then were worn not more than once. Just cannot find a way to work them into my outfits so I decided it would be much better to pass them on to someone who will make proper use of them. No harm or anything has came to them in my storage.

In case of any questions - feel encouraged to pm!

Edited by vish

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic