Culture Labs Consulting and Solutions

steven

The streetwear scene or whatever you want to call it has been utilizing a tool called the Internet. Stores have increased profits by selling online broadening it's customer base. Clothing brands have gained fame overnight from blogs. Having a website is somewhat a necessity for any type of company.

I am offering consulting and solutions services. If you do not know what I mean exactly then let me explain to you. For consulting, say you want to open a online store. I will tell you everything you need to know about online store (mostly technical but I have some knowledge of the legal aspect). Now you know what you need. That's where solutions come in. If you need a online store, I will build you a e-commerce site depending on your budget and configure it to your needs.

If you are going to start your own website and you don't have the experience I have, you are going to be spending weeks or months researching a single topic. After you research and you commence with your plan, you will find yourself with with many problems.

Bottom line, if your going to start your own thing, talk to someone experienced like me who has gone through all the problems.

Here's a list of my qualifications

5 years experience HTML

2 years experience CSS/XHTML

2 years experience PHP

3 years experience Linux

2 years experience System Administration

2 years experience E-commerce

Past works

DJ Gigahurtz

E-commerce, online music store. HTML, PHP programming, consulting

PsionicTek

E-commerce, computer hardware retailer

Kickaware Monkey Factory(work in progress) - E-commerce

Web design, PHP programming, eBay store integration, consulting

Shoupz - Online community

System administration

Culture Labs - E-commerce (personal project)

Web design, system administration

In 2 months, I will be working with 530medialabs(as featured on www.thehundreds.com) in 2 months as a programmer

Please contact me for a quote.

Contact Information:

email: stevenATculturelabsoc.com

MSN: stevenATculturelabsoc.com

AIM: culturelabs