Opinions on fit (large images inside)

antihelt

I finally recieved my S510XX 19Oz. Unfortunately i had to pay about 145$ i taxes (I've contacted the office because they charged me way too much, about 40$)

Well, i got them and everything was just great. They are so stiff and the feel of them is wonderfull. I was not sure what to do with them, but i soaked them in hot water for about 45 min and hang them in the sun - hope that was enough.

They shrunk a little, but not as much as expected, any suggestions on how to make to shrink more?

I would be happy if you could give me some feedback on the fit and if you think i should shrink them some more, thank you

s1.JPG

s2.JPG

s3.JPG

I bought Edo Ai Premiums and they fit much the same way when i first got them. The thighs were massive. I soaked with warm water and dried with a hair dryer set on hot, but only on the thighs. They are much better now, although still noticeable. Maybe try that, otherwise just get used to the 'anit-fit'. I think they look fine, just adjust your wardrobe to accomodate.

That really sucks. The leg opening is also much bigger than i expected. Since all i have is Evisu jeans, which is kind of baggy, i for once wanted a slimmer jean. But compared to any of my Evisu's, this Samurai jean is by far the most wide legged jeans

You just have to wear them. All antifit jeans look and feel weird at first but as they wear in they will take a much better and flattering shape. Wear hell of of them and everyday you will like the fit more I promise. Wear is not just about whiskers and honeycombs..it is about fit as well.

I think they look pretty good at the moment, but a little bit smaller would still look OK I guess.

I found my Tenderloin shrank a little bit more with the first 3 washes or so ( I think I did the therd one at 60 degrees). After 3 washes they were pretty much the exact fit I wanted. My jeans were black though so I wasn't too bothered about losing colour, YMMV.

i had the same problem with mine (s510xx19oz..) my mum had to cut the legs for like 8cm so now they fit with one cuff.

they are really baggy which i didn't expect them to be too but if you wear them a little while you really start enjoying them...trust me!

good luck!

I have the same feelings as 6MT. I had a pair of sugarcanes that fit the same way, and I couldn't get past it. I evetually had to sell them because it bothered me so much. But it's just because I didn't like how they looked on me. But if you're use to the baggy fit (like your evisu's) then they look fine on you. But if you want to go towards the slimmer side check out Horribly's blog for some good options. I prefer the SD103's or if that seems to tight go for the eternal 811's which are a tad less slim in the thighs.

I have the same feelings as 6MT. I had a pair of sugarcanes that fit the same way, and I couldn't get past it. I evetually had to sell them because it bothered me so much. But it's just because I didn't like how they looked on me. But if you're use to the baggy fit (like your evisu's) then they look fine on you. But if you want to go towards the slimmer side check out Horribly's blog for some good options. I prefer the SD103's or if that seems to tight go for the eternal 811's which are a tad less slim in the thighs.

i thought the 811 were tighter than the 103's

^^ I agree. 45 minutes may be a little too short. The starch in the jeans will repel water. If you only soak the jeans for 45 minutes the fibers might not become completely wet causing it not to shrink completely.

so antihelt, u say the leg opening on those is bigger than on evisu lot 0001?

i was considering buying a pair of those, but i think the leg opening on the evisu´s is just perfect, bigger than that would ruin a pair of jeans for me

about the fit on you, imo they are just perfect