for sale: new augusta reverse leather black ankle boot: sz8(uk) / eur sz42

eton97

stunning pair of augusta reverse calf leather, black lace-up ankle boots

size 8(uk) / eur42 / size 9(us)

these are a brand new (just received into shops) beautiful pair of reverse calf leather black ankle boots. bought last week, vibramed and worn once outside, these are basically brand new boots, but 1 size too small.

the leather is of substantial weight, and has a crunchy/stiff feel to it which holds the creases perfectly. stunning black dye work and classic augusta long blue laces which contrast nicely.

perfect condition - worn once outside after being vibramed. no box, but i have the exact same pair in a sz9 and still have the box (so if its an issue, you can have mine - i'm selling these on behalf of a friend, but the boots are with me and i'm dealing with the sale)

length from toe to heel: 30.2cm

only seen this specific model stocked in one place

retail price: gbp£1200.....

for sale for gbp£900+paypal (or gift)+shipping

....for a basically new pair of boots....[suicide]

img3786l.jpg

augustareversecalf.jpg

same boot in different light

auggiecalf.jpg

auggiecalf1.jpg

Edited by eton97

quite a few questions on the leather so here is some help:

the pics attached are the exact same leather, texture and colour as the boots i am selling below. they are made from reverse culatta black leather. it's quite a smooth textured reverse leather rather than some of the more 'fury/hairy' variations of reversed.

culattaleather2.jpgculattaleather1.jpg

the above boots in the usa retail at $2250 & $2330 = £1440 & £1490

the boots i am selling are vibramed, worn once and are as good as new, and are available for:

£900 + paypal (or gift) + shipping.

that's a 38% discount to retail for a us buyer. [thumbup]

if you need close-ups of the leather, please see pictures here:

http://shop.hlorenzo.com/product.php?productid=19612&cat=902&page=1&subcatid=253&pid=252