Some decent *baggy* denim for girls

kenty

Looking to get my lady some baggy jeans, all she wears are skinnys and regulars but she's started showing an interest in a cuter low boy fit jeans and superstars look.

I've had a bit of a look around but was surprised to find VERY little in Manchester..most of what's on offer from levi's seemed to be horrible bootcuts or terrible washes..

All I want is a nice dark (or raw) pair of baggy jeans, selvedge not essential but may be nice if she goes for a turn up.

Should I continue looking for girls denim or settle for a pair of guys jeans? (bearing in mind shes like a 24 waist..could probably get away with a 26 or even 28 round the ass)

Sorry for the anal post, I'm just running out of time (holiday approaching)

APC NS perhaps? You could try and shrink a pair of canes.

To be perfectly honest, depending on how tall she is, you could buy here (i'm going to hell for this), some kids jeans like A&F boys, True Religion kids, or Sevens kids. I bought my sister a pair of True Religion kids jeans, and she refused to wear them because they were too baggy of a cut even though they fit perfect in the waist and butt. I guess it all depends on how much you love her to be able to put up with looking at that horseshoe logo...

do you get 8 cents for every samurai plug?

Samurai Jeans - The Best Jeans in The Whole World.

www.samurai-j.com/

Some praises from our customers.

"Thier jeans are great!My s0505 is probably the best jeans I've ever bought in my life!Thanks Samurai Jeans! My life is now complete!" - greentea - superfuture

"Two Thumbs up!" - Sugar Cane

" The Best!! - Takashi Fukada - Denim Works

fukuda_ok.jpg