Charles Tyrwhitt Online Sale - !!

englandmj7

http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/search.aspx?DepGrpCode=CLE&level1=Clearance

This has been on Styleforum for the past few days but I figured some dudes on here might appreciate the info.....

The sale is insane:

All types of beautiful leather boots/shoes are half-priced or less, plus when you spend over $250 (though there is a glitch as I only spent $230 and got it) you get $100 off. I got two pairs of beautiful leather shoes (1 benchmade by Loake in Northhampton) for a total of $130 w/ free shipping from England......you can't beat that shit.

They also have cashmere v-neck sweaters: $65, etc., etc., etc.

I suggest you mofos get some suede brogued chukkas, chelsea boots, driving mocs, whatever the hell you like, and get your grown man on.

THanks for the heads-up. Charles Tyrwhitt make some excellent dress shirts and are based on Jermyn Street, basically London's Savile Row but for shirts. Used to drop by their NYC location next to Bear Stearns.

Anyone have a preference for shirt makers?

Turnbull and Asser, Pink, Kiton, Paul Smith, Duncan Quinn, etc.

the sale is very good at tyrwhitt, I got an uber stripy shirt, whats best is choosing ur sleave length and cuffs and stuff. Hawes and curtis also have good sale stuff and very nice shirts, but go to the shop cos the internet service is shit.

Question: What sort of trousers do you guys where with bold stripy shirts????

And which style of shoe???

Its just I allways feel my lower half is underdressed compared to a flashy shirt.

Answears on a S.A.E. please.......