Miharayasuhiro Knitted Jumper (M)

viv1984viv

Hi All

I don't post here often but I've sold some items before, Snafu has bought some Viridi Anne items off me before now. I'd rather keep the sale to UK buyers because postage is more secure that way. Europe and US shouldn't be too much of a problem to find a tracked and recorded service but I won't post to a destination that cannot be tracked.

I have a beautiful Miharayasuhiro top for sale. Fabric is 100% Wool knit. It's a gradient knit design, quite a loose weave and is sheer at the top but increases to a thick (around 1cm I'd say) at the bottom. Cut wise it's very versatile, the arms are very slim but the fabric stretches and it's quite loose through the body. It's a size medium but I think larger guys could wear it too, because it's quite long. Could be considered quite unisex and free-sized to be honest.

Condition is perfect, I've worn it once, in my room after buying it, maybe worn for 2 minutes in total, practically new. It's been stored in my cashmere drawer for well over a year now (NOT on a hanger) so is not stretched at all.

I think I paid £180 for this from Yoox.

I'd like £100 + Paypal Fee + Postage. Im based in Berkshire but in London most weeks so if you would like to collect that is fine.

I'm having a clear out so if you would like to trade I'd be interested in Rick Owens jeans mostly, im a size 32 or APC items etc.

Pics:

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

If you need any more details just PM me.

• 3 weeks later...