You Pocket Half A Mill.

mighty_dope

Say you happen to come accross $500 000... (you inherit the dough ... or marry into money ... or win the lottery ... or your boss dies and makes you C.E.O. ... or just a mad dope deal) What would you do ?:

A- Buy yourself a piece of land

B- invest in stocks

C- start your own business

D- buy a Bentley

E- drop everything and travel for 1 year

F- buy more drugs:)

hey hey wait a minute. no killiing sprees. !!! ??? and no underage girls .. yeah. umm ..what i mean is that you are getting off subject.

- but i have to agree with tg76 though. that's a good thread subject come to think of it: how many girls can 500 000 USD buy ? sheesh. i'm drunk

red, half-philipino girls are the best though. they are totally psychotic, but they are for real - if you know what I mean...! so you got your finger on the pulse. is the 1 in the hamptons blond ? I always imagine a sharon stone kinda wife / character when I think of the Hamptons. Blond, unbelievably beautiful and evil as hell. poison your food a little everyday for a few years until you finally die of unknow natural causes & she just takes all your money and re-married your best friend or something. dude.... it's miller time

red, half-philipino girls are the best though. they are totally psychotic, but they are for real - if you know what I mean...! so you got your finger on the pulse. is the 1 in the hamptons blond ? I always imagine a sharon stone kinda wife / character when I think of the Hamptons. Blond, unbelievably beautiful and evil as hell. poison your food a little everyday for a few years until you finally die of unknow natural causes & she just takes all your money and re-married your best friend or something. dude.... it's miller time

don't know about hat

I wouldn't know what to DO with it , but I dont think I would spend more than $3000 or so the first month ..

I would hold on to it like it's only $10 and my last $10 though after that until I did figure something out to keep some income building from it ...

Either way, in L.A., $500,000 will barely buy you a small house in South Central. One of my good friends used to live around Budlong and Jefferson (bars on windows, ice cream trucks every 5 minutes, LOTS of drugs, etc. etc.) and this shitty 3-bedroom ex-crack house next door to where he was living sold for $612,000. I wouldn't live in this place if you gave me $600,000........L.A. sucks.

I would by rental property in a college town and open a small restaurant. Tap that college money twice. House them and feed them. Can't go wrong. Best part is you could finance the rental houses and the business, write off expenses and never touch your 500K.

^^ Whose got "this shirt"........I know all these NY muffs think they are tough shit, but there is a reason L.A. has more gangs per square mile than any other city in the U.S.....roll through Compton, Watts, Inglewood, or South Central with that shirt on.......

photo-gallery-dead20.jpg

15z09wl.jpg

Then again, I lived in Marina Del Rey, so what would I know?

intro-home.jpg

:D

I'm from Pomona - englandMJ isn't lying ... my mom made me leave there with her when I was 14 .. Been back a few handful o times since .. Hasn't gotten any better there ..