tl;dr/unnecessary

e0d9n0b5

lol i think it's just the light

hoodoo & aurora are still around but hoodoo is more dead lately since another club opened up (dancing sasquatch). rude boys has always been huge but yeah a year ago they had 3 stores which was everything clothing wise in town besides roots, lol. mainly skate and snow brands but one store had apc & some slightly higher priced stuff which was neat. that one closed recently though.

i remember there was that store cream, which i was told was taken over by rude boys. beautiful town, just too many coke heads and career party kings there for my liking. you ever meet a guy named 'deaner'? he was one of my buddies when i lived there, lifetime local. he and his crew were the shit. i remember right after i moved away his mom ratted on him for having like 10 illegal guns, and he got some serious charges. another buddy there got drunk and stole a snow plow from the fairmont, drove it through a giant window at the hotel then drove it down main street while being chased by the police. after a while they gave up, and just called him the next morning(since he was a regular at the police station, for obvious reasons) and told him he needed to come in. he was a minor at the time. think his name was chris? when i lived there i worked at cyberweb internet cafe, but i think the owner that i worked for sold it. his name was bryan parlo(sp?) and his family owned a ton of real estate in banff. this is bringing back memories, shit :o

i also remember one of by roomate's friends who lived at his parents place had converted his giant backyard into a dirtbike track, that was a fun place to hang out. banff white trash is the best white trash, haha

yeah creme is the one i'm talking about, it closed down but holy lol I went to school with dean, he was a couple grades ahead of me but we knew each other and hung out a few times but always through mutual friends, he's a very weird but very chill dude. I remember a few years ago he was signed up to test pharmaceuticals with like 5 different companies and he ate 10 different pills a day for a few months but made ridiculous cash. I know that whole crew but they had 3-4 years on me but if you know jake? we went to school together and he was tight with all of them so sometimes I'd chill with him and end up hanging out with the k-krew.

and chris lol, I dunno I actually never really got along with him. he was a really bitter dude and had a really messed up childhood but a couple years back he got in a pretty bad accident (skiing iirc or might of been motorcycle or something). anyway he got his head fucked up pretty badly and it made him a little dumber, he mellowed out a shit load and the last time I saw him we talked about guitars quite nicely which was ironic because the time before that we talked was pre accident and he was a total asshole about it.

how long ago was this? the cyberweb definitely changed hands at least once. I can't even remember when it opened but whenever pokemon silver came out I bought it there when I was a kid. it was originally a fucking sick gaming centre it had all dope computers that could play whatever was high tech at the time, and a bunch of consoles with a TV you could rent, they sold games there too it was really fucking cool because banff had nothing like it and totally couldn't support it because it was so niche and that's what ended up happening. it got sold or bought out or switched owners or something because they renovated it and got rid of everything gaming related, where you there before or after that? it used to be all black with shit loads of blue LED's lol then it turned green and yellow with mood lighting. I stopped going there after that happened because strangely enough another cybercafe opened up that was called the underground and was really focused on gaming. all through junior high i skipped school and played war3 custom maps there lol. it eventually closed a few years ago though so it's back to there just being the cybercafe again and it's not so bad anymore.

the people are pretty nice (australian dude that kind of looks like kenny g and the sort of pudgy nerdy dude). no clue if either of those are the dudes you worked for bryan parlo doesn't ring a bell but if it was back when the place was all about gaming I would have been younger than 14 and had no clue, all I remember about the dude who owned it back then is he was kind of short with a buzzcut and black hair. it might have actually been sold or changed management or whatever more than twice though so could be someone all together different then the two groups i know.

small world though haha

wow man thats really nuts that you know those guys. yeah i remember jake well. their whole crew was really fun to chill with. just sad to see those guys get hooked on coke etc. did you ever know that guy who's name i forget, but he was a super stereotypical italian guy who's dad was a cop or something. anyway all the k-krew guys would take advantage of the fact he wanted to hang out with him and would just steal all of his weed/booze/money and he didn't even care just because he idolized them. his name started with an s i think. i lived there for 6mos from aug 06 - dec 06. banff is a tiny town, though, so it makes sense that we would end up knowing the same people. only 5000 people iirc.

you ever run into these really sketchy triflin ass hoes names mel and marley? they were my roomates when i first moved there, but then they kicked us out because while they were at shalbhala somebody who was at our house smoking weed or something answered a call from one of their parents and kinda fucked around with them. we had to move at like 1am with all of our stuff on skateboards and in shopping carts to a friends place, a 3 bedroom with like 9 people in it before we moved there. it was the building next to the best western that the bw owned. instead of house keys we had keycards and they would run out all the time and the front desk at the bw was super lenient about giving new ones out. and i worked at the cyberweb when it had nothing to do with gaming, just burning old tourists trip photos onto cds for $10 a pop.

is aardvark still around? i (dont)remember one night when i was blacked out drunk my friends told me i just walked in there and started helping myself to somebody's nachos that they were eating, and they were so mortified they just ditched them and i finished them off ha

damn man, you should PM me and we can chat more, its really unreal though that you knew k-krew since those were my boys when i lived there.

yeah creme is the one i'm talking about, it closed down but holy lol I went to school with dean, he was a couple grades ahead of me but we knew each other and hung out a few times but always through mutual friends, he's a very weird but very chill dude. I remember a few years ago he was signed up to test pharmaceuticals with like 5 different companies and he ate 10 different pills a day for a few months but made ridiculous cash. I know that whole crew but they had 3-4 years on me but if you know jake? we went to school together and he was tight with all of them so sometimes I'd chill with him and end up hanging out with the k-krew.

and chris lol, I dunno I actually never really got along with him. he was a really bitter dude and had a really messed up childhood but a couple years back he got in a pretty bad accident (skiing iirc or might of been motorcycle or something). anyway he got his head fucked up pretty badly and it made him a little dumber, he mellowed out a shit load and the last time I saw him we talked about guitars quite nicely which was ironic because the time before that we talked was pre accident and he was a total asshole about it.

how long ago was this? the cyberweb definitely changed hands at least once. I can't even remember when it opened but whenever pokemon silver came out I bought it there when I was a kid. it was originally a fucking sick gaming centre it had all dope computers that could play whatever was high tech at the time, and a bunch of consoles with a TV you could rent, they sold games there too it was really fucking cool because banff had nothing like it and totally couldn't support it because it was so niche and that's what ended up happening. it got sold or bought out or switched owners or something because they renovated it and got rid of everything gaming related, where you there before or after that? it used to be all black with shit loads of blue LED's lol then it turned green and yellow with mood lighting. I stopped going there after that happened because strangely enough another cybercafe opened up that was called the underground and was really focused on gaming. all through junior high i skipped school and played war3 custom maps there lol. it eventually closed a few years ago though so it's back to there just being the cybercafe again and it's not so bad anymore.

the people are pretty nice (australian dude that kind of looks like kenny g and the sort of pudgy nerdy dude). no clue if either of those are the dudes you worked for bryan parlo doesn't ring a bell but if it was back when the place was all about gaming I would have been younger than 14 and had no clue, all I remember about the dude who owned it back then is he was kind of short with a buzzcut and black hair. it might have actually been sold or changed management or whatever more than twice though so could be someone all together different then the two groups i know.

small world though haha

yo the fuck you tlakin bout

is aardvark still around? i (dont)remember one night when i was blacked out drunk my friends told me i just walked in there and started helping myself to somebody's nachos that they were eating, and they were so mortified they just ditched them and i finished them off ha

I actually read everything. This was the best part. ~LOL~