What should I do with these?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do with these?

• cold soak
    • hot soak
    • hand wash
    • dry clean
    • keep wearing

These APC hipsters have been my second skin for 4 months and 21 days.. They are doing well I think, but it is time to do something either wash or soak or dry clean. Not sure what is the best option for these in the state they are in. I like the darkness and would like to maximize the contrast without losing too much indigo. I am thinking hot soak. Any comments are appreciated.

Word.

thanks dm.. they are really starting to smell, so maybe I should febreeze them and hang them outside for a while

if they're starting to smell bad, a wash wouldn't hurt. the geowu school of denim washing textbook says so. :P

nice jeans, by the way. wish my newstandards would start looking like that.

Guest denimfanatic

^^^Squares...i almost forgot about that!Dont forget you must be at a 93.5 angle and have a boner.But make sure your penis is fully hard or you wont get good contrast.

minimal, if you febreze, try using the anti-microbial febreze. first, pull your pants inside out. spray and hang.

if they still smell, a quick, gentle wash wouldn't hurt.

if you really don't want to wash, try a pet odor spray that is enzyme based and is ok for fabrics.

Thanks miz, that's good advice.. I'll pick some of that stuff up and give it a shot

they;re coming along really well, and only 4 mos of wear . . very nice.

I'd say miz is right on if you need to do some odor cleaning . . though I've never tried fabreeze myself, it seems like it does the job. what i've done is take a clean damp cloth towel and wipe down the insides of the jeans a couple of times and let them air out, inside out, it doesn't affect the indigo but kind of cleans up the inside of the jeans. obviously depends on how dirty they are on the inside.