FS: Strike Gold SG1101 Jean - Straight Leg (W34)

dognobbler

I am selling a pair of Strike Gold SG1101 Straight Leg Jeans, these were bought unwashed and have been soaked and hemmed. The current size is W34, L31. There will be minimal shrinkage on these jeans as I always give them a good soaking the first time to ensure they don't shrink more in the future. They were hemmed at Son Of A Stag in London using a proper chain stitching machine and as you can see from the photos below he does a very neat job.

Measurements:

Waist: 34 (actual size)

Waist: 33 (size on tag)

Length: 31 (actual size)

Knee: 9 (actual size)

Hem: 9 (actual size)

Front Rise: 9.5 (actual size)

Back Rise: 13 (actual size)

To give you an idea about the length I am 5' 11" (180.3 cm) and the jeans drop perfectly onto my shoes, so they should be long enough for anyone up to that height.

These jeans are practially brand new, I bought them, shrunk them, wore them once and then decided they were just bit too big for me. They are direct from Japan and still have the red label on the back (which you can't get in the USA).

I have tried many brands of japanese denim (samurai, pure blue, flathead, iron heart, etc) and for me Strike Gold are the perfect combination of superb quality and craftmanship and a contemporary cut.

These jeans are selling for $320 in Selfedge (see link below) but you can have them for $180 plus shipping (I am in the UK). For more info mail [email protected]

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=86&products_id=578&zenid=1e22cf547d77a0538326cabaa08be697

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg