Result of 7 years of heavy washing

mizanation

the patches look horrible. he did them himself. i'm sure after 7 years, you develop a lot of sentimental attachment to a pair of jeans, so you kind of overlook the unattractive parts...

i think if it's good to have a pair or two of washed out jeans. nice to have a little variety in the wardrobe.

I think those look completely awesome. I prefer the fresh washed feeling of jeans myself. They just fit better too. I won't wash jeans I am trying to break in properly but once they have acheived the desired look I hand wash them gently and air dry them after each wear.

Thinking of doing that to one of my raw pairs just to have variety. Having too much, raw and one wash jeans will take me a lifetime to develop the fading. I just ordered a pair of Samurai S5000BK (the black jeans) and am thinking of washing them frequently. Comments, suggestions, questions and clarifications? Any violent reactions? :)

Thinking of doing that to one of my raw pairs just to have variety. Having too much, raw and one wash jeans will take me a lifetime to develop the fading. I just ordered a pair of Samurai S5000BK (the black jeans) and am thinking of washing them frequently. Comments, suggestions, questions and clarifications? Any violent reactions? :)

i wouldnt do it with black. if you want to see what washed out black looks like, go to a thrift store and look at the black jeans. they turn a really bad color. go with some nice indigo jeans.