Asian edition evisus..??

Backwasher

Ok I'm trying to get a pair of evisu's but I live in a small city in Canada..so the best denim we have here are last year's diesels..

Ok but to the point, there was this person selling evisu jeans and she claimed they're real but after she gave me some pictures. I think they're pretty fake..but she claims they're "Asian edition", I don't know much about evisu jeans..but does anyone know..?

Here are some pictures

This is the one that interested me, but they didn't look real..

http://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1pc_jqddVOWRnvDmwefT8_LVu9oWOEyWarQqd2aAEcFcwhlzh4KMkWtzvlEZHflJsnI2HVy1_pSL_JZ4MOx2SFeMvU7NI7kGCSdzGaSQcgJGMgznIufBuObjNX-yPYuI65kYLaEpvWpHo

Here are the other ones she is selling

http://fashionhut.spaces.msn.com/photos/

That's her gallery, she claims the evisus with the white dragon has selvedges. She also claims the denim is hard and rigid. I asked for more pictures of the diacock look alike white evisu and here they are

evisupantleg8gb.jpg

evisurivets0bp.jpg

evisutag0mm.jpg

I was surprised they even had hidden rivets, but I did not see the "Japon" branding on the inside pockets. And some of the jeans have..weird tags and brandings like..EvisuJP and .so on..

So what's the verdict guys?She'll sell em to me for 102 canadian. I'm guessing they're fake, but the Evisu X Puma denims are..well..pretty shitty too and Evisu is starting to mainstream by the looks of it, maybe these could be real..just lower grade ones..??

Well, the thing is I live in Calgary Alberta, I mean it isn't some hick town. But it's all mainstream fashion here. Although I'm keeping my FOB pride and trying to get clothing that is non existent in Calgary. So I shop online a lot or go to Vancouver or L.A. to get clothes WHEN I CAN.. but damn it's so expensive. And only almost 99% of the time, it's the foreign guys/girls who know what I'm wearing.

But damn I still want some evisus regardless if they're mainstream , cause sometimes I get sick and tired of wearing my APC's 24/7. I just wanted some jeans that looked crazy but different, so I thought if I got some evisus with giant diacocks..it'd be cool. And plus- no one has evisus here, and me and maybe a handful of people have had nudies..

But looks like I'm gonn have to shell 400$ to get em . Or maybe another japanese denim would be good. Either way my bank account isn't gonna like it.

Hi, I'm a newbie in these here parts but might I suggest Edwins ED69, rainbow selvage??? Or is that a schoolboy error??? They retail at around £120 - £160 in the UK so I'm guessing you could pick them up for under 300 Canadian...also, there's a guy on Ebay UK selling them for £80, they look pretty genuine to me.

Hi, I'm a newbie in these here parts but might I suggest Edwins ED69, rainbow selvage??? Or is that a schoolboy error??? They retail at around £120 - £160 in the UK so I'm guessing you could pick them up for under 300 Canadian...also, there's a guy on Ebay UK selling them for £80, they look pretty genuine to me.

Where in Glasgow? I thought I was the only one in the village...

:)

I'm from the East End.

Well, the thing is I live in Calgary Alberta, I mean it isn't some hick town. But it's all mainstream fashion here. Although I'm keeping my FOB pride and trying to get clothing that is non existent in Calgary. So I shop online a lot or go to Vancouver or L.A. to get clothes WHEN I CAN.. but damn it's so expensive. And only almost 99% of the time, it's the foreign guys/girls who know what I'm wearing.

But damn I still want some evisus regardless if they're mainstream , cause sometimes I get sick and tired of wearing my APC's 24/7. I just wanted some jeans that looked crazy but different, so I thought if I got some evisus with giant diacocks..it'd be cool. And plus- no one has evisus here, and me and maybe a handful of people have had nudies..

But looks like I'm gonn have to shell 400$ to get em . Or maybe another japanese denim would be good. Either way my bank account isn't gonna like it.

What size do you wear, if you're interested in a pair of flashy Evisu's, I have a pair I'm considering selling. They are Lot0331 jeans so they are a slim-fit jeans, well they're more straight leg not really slim but not baggy ones. I think they are definately the best fitting cut that Evisu make. They are these ones:

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/super-rag/429594/686482/#705840

They are size 31 and I have had them hemmed to about 31" inseam (not chainstitching) actual waist is about 32". I have washed them once to get rid of some shrinkage and worn them about 15 times. They are in excellent condition because I have been trying to keep them looking new and dark and didn't want to wear out the paint. I have only worn them to go shopping or out to dinner, never gone clubbing or anywhere they might get dirty. I would want $300 plus shipping for them. I live in Australia so the shipping may be quite expensive, maybe around $20. But if it's more than $20 I'll make up the rest. I can't be bothered taking photos unless you're actually interested because I'm still thinking of whether I should sell them or not.

rogue_audio...

Born 'n' bred West End, now residing city centre on account of all the unbearable pseud tits that think the West End is cool and "bohemian", thanks for pushing the price of lager to £3.30 a pint and a 1 bed flat to £150,000. Here endeth the rant. It's a small world, but I'd hate to paint it...

Hey man, just come up to edmonton, there's a store on Whyte Ave, called Queue, and then sell Evisu EU ED. You can also get a pair of Evisu X Pumas from Puma.com, and those should be satisfactory. That is, of course assuming you're happy with just a pair of jeans with a gull on the back, cuz neither of these is really a japanese jean.

rogue_audio...

Born 'n' bred West End, now residing city centre on account of all the unbearable pseud tits that think the West End is cool and "bohemian", thanks for pushing the price of lager to £3.30 a pint and a 1 bed flat to £150,000. Here endeth the rant. It's a small world, but I'd hate to paint it...

I hear you about the West End and it's frappacino drinking scarf wearing idiots. I'm in property and we're slowly converting Dennistoun into the new West End.

Give it a couple of years an you'll be squeezed out.

;)

Guest Fade to Black

forget Evisus. Get a pair of 45 RPM washed jeans...a lotta Japanese edition evisus around here and the denim is so hard it feels unwearable. Gimme washed any day.

Guest Fade to Black
it´s called raw denim

yeah but raw denim has variations in how stiff the fabric is....i guess i'm not built for wearing real stiff raw denim and breaking them in for months. If I had to pick, I'd probably buy one-wash jeans instead. These days my style is more about comfort anyway, guess i'll just cheat and buy pre-washed or vintage jeans.

I hear you about the West End and it's frappacino drinking scarf wearing idiots. I'm in property and we're slowly converting Dennistoun into the new West End.

Give it a couple of years an you'll be squeezed out.

;)

The unstoppable gentrification of Glasgow continues...did a stint in Armadale St for a few months many years ago, Denistoun's got a lot to be said for it. On a more thread related note, where do you buy jeans, I get most of mine online and frankly the shipping costs are killing me...any recommendations for local outlets???