FS: Nudies and Acne jeans, any size.

Sixten

Hi

I live in Sweden, and thus have access to Acne and Nudie jeans at low prices. I am offering you an opportunity to get the jeans you want in the size that always seems to be sold out. Send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions!

As an example, Regular Ralph and Straight Sven Dry Selvage are $250. Raw Acnes are generally $200. Of course, shipping is included.

Prices may go up and down depending on current exchange rates.

I look forward to hearing from you!

UPDATE!

I can now also get Julian Red jeans.

Received my pair of SSDS a couple days ago. Great service and fast worldwide shipping, 100% satisfied. Sixten was very helpful, he helped me measure the actual size of the jeans a few times for me to decide on what size to get. I wanted to get them so they are very tight at the start but I didn't want to end up with jeans I couldn't put on so Sixten helped me out alot. He even got the store assistent to measure the inside of the waistline. I 100% recommend Sixten. Very reliable and patient, what more can I say, thanks a lot mate.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I live in Sweden, and thus have access to Acne and Nudie jeans at low prices. I am offering you an opportunity to get the jeans you want in the size that always seems to be sold out. Send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions!

As an example, Regular Ralph and Straight Sven Dry Selvage are $220. Raw Acnes are generally $200. Prices may go up and down depending on current exchange rates, as my margins are low.

I look forward to hearing from you!

would like a 30-34 pair of dry black jims please. prices?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...