FS: DRKSHDW, CDG H+, Ann D

winst

All prices include shipping within the US; I do not charge any extra Paypal fees

Tons of detail shots and backside snaps at

Rick Owens DRKSHDW "Mud Cloth" grosgrain and grain leather jacket, size M

Hands-down the superior style and weight to Rick's ubiquitous denim versions. Also a big fan of the Mud Cloth colorway.

Snap cuffs, four front pockets, button front

One piece leather underarms extend down the sides of the chest. Awesome look and a perfect pit-stain guard.

Worn once.

shoulders: 18"

pits: 21"

sleeves: 29.5"

length along back (without collar): 24"

$450-->$410 shipped

5957168467_155ffe3f35.jpg

Rick Owens DRKSHDW poplin hooded jacket in white, sz M

Same jacket that youllfindtheway sold on these boards but in a different color. Hood is quite unique and ominous: was hoping I'd have a chance to break it in, but I just can't get myself to soil solid white clothes.

One of the concealed cuff buttons (the first one) has detached itself from the jacket, but I have the original and you could easily put it back on yourself with two pairs of pliers or bring it to any fashion-forward handyman.

Worn once.

Measurements to come

$230-->$190 shipped

5957171787_7059f0b054.jpg

Rick Owens DRKSHDW drop crotch sweat shirts in "Resin" color, size M

Awesome fit, unusual color, especially good for layering over pants when groin gets cold.

Worn once.

waist: 15"

outseam: 28"

leg opening: 9"

SOLD

5957168795_f1d3b2db78.jpg

Rick Owens DRKSHDW skirted drop crotch sweat pants in "Pearl" size M

I bought like everything skirted from last season, including this pair, and am only selling now because I prefer those that match my black hair. Skirt is made of a papery poplin material and sweats are a thick super-soft cotton sweatpant with subtly curved seams and a serious drop crotch.

Brand new w/o tags.

waist: 30"

outseam: 47"

rise: 15" in front, 22.5" in back

SOLD

5957725308_be029c1451.jpg

Comme des Garcons Homme Plus shrunken milled nylon/poly blazer sz M

+

Comme des Garcons Homme Plus drop crotch shorts sz S

Same collection, I bought these two pieces as a suit, you can eat it if they ain't.

Both feature the same gorgeous detailing - overdyed milled nylon/poly with gray heat-treated horn buttons.

Jacket has cropped (shrunken) arms with fully functional cuff buttons. Lapel can be closed with top button, as pictured.

Material has some stretch to it.

Pants have seen a little wear but doesn't show; jacket looks brand new.

-Jacket-

shoulders: 17"

pits: 19"

sleeves: 19"

length w/o collar: 24"

-Pants-

waist: 15.5"

outseam: 28"

leg opening: 8"

Jacket and pants both SOLD.

5957727514_5a2f957c8e.jpg

5957724234_3f60a4e61f.jpg

Ann Demeulemeester sheer cotton button down shirt with cufflink/french buttons EVERYWHERE, size L

Color is a dark dark blue, weight is super light, fit is oversized, buttons are sick kick ass, front button panel tapers from somewhat wide to somewhat narrow, almost like a tuxedo front but way more casual and pretty.

Brand new w/o tags.

shoulders: 18.5"

pits: 25"

sleeves: 27.5"

length: 30.5"

$145-->$125 shipped

5957170379_859d717d24.jpg

Again, more pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/25531460@N06/