Number (N)ine

herpsky

I just have a few questions about N(N)

1)What's the retail price of a N(N) t-shirt in Japan? How much does it go for in the US?

2) Do the items in the NYC store considerably more expensive than those in Japan?

I'm just debating whether I should hold off from buying stuff from the NY store

as I might be going back to japan soon.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one more:

how is w)taps next to number nine or nbhd?

this is something ive had uncertainty about for some time now. i live in europe and i dont get any info on these brands unless i ask here.

i have always thought of those two brands in the same 'quality' range. which one of these 3 is more expensive, better quality overrated underrated?

one more:

how is w)taps next to number nine or nbhd?

this is something ive had uncertainty about for some time now. i live in europe and i dont get any info on these brands unless i ask here.

i have always thought of those two brands in the same 'quality' range. which one of these 3 is more expensive, better quality overrated underrated?

number (n)ine's core collection caters to an entirely different customer compared with w)taps and nbhd target audience. Both w)taps and nbhd are grounded in harajuku street/military/work-wear clothing while number (n)ine is grounded in rock/gothic inspired culture/styles. I'd say number (n)ine's strength is in its tailored garments/formal wear pieces/outerwear, particularly the suits, jackets, which tend to have amazing details, immaculate construction and materials. As many people have indicated on this board, NNs basics are nothing to write home about and I agree. You can find same quality and cheaper jeans, t-shirts from many other labels. The style for number nine tends to be more flambouyant, say wild linings inside jackets and unusual cuts, while w)taps and nbhd tends to be incredibly basic/utilitarian.

I have spyed some Number Nine in a store where I live, The Fuck You hoody and a raglan tee with a Fender inspired print........really expensive, the hoody was like 600

I have spyed some Number Nine in a store where I live, The Fuck You hoody and a raglan tee with a Fender inspired print........really expensive, the hoody was like 600

also, number (n)ine usually has some amazing accessories. their rings/necklaces and bracelets are more often than not totally awesome

• 4 weeks later...

Lame legit check type question:

Do number nine tees come in plastic bags?

Also, NN tees sold in japan have stickers on back of the tags with sizing, price and etc

are the ones available overseas come with similar tags with stickers?

i was just looking at the following pics from ebay and wondering whether the tee was legit or not

P1020865.jpg

P1020871.jpg

P1020920.jpg

The cardboard tags and shirt tags look legit, I can't answer the plastic thing. They just wrap it up in some black paper here in the US. I'm guessing that's the Jesus Christ skull graphic shirt!

Herpsky, I can't see your pic but 99% of the tees on eBay are fake. I have seen a number of fake jesus skull ones and no genuine ones when I've been searching.

With the fakes the pictures look genuine but some of the tees that should be oversized are listed as normal sizes, and quite a few of the sellers have other fake stuff, the fakes are also too cheap, would expect to pay at least $100 for a Number (N)ine tee even on eBay.

^^Whoa, i didn't notice that. I'll check mine when I get home. T-shirts indeed are fillers, but even the tees are pure quality. Super soft I want to wear them all day. He's really an insane designer with insane production staff!

Probably the easiest way to check if that tee is real is to see if a real N(N) tag spells "reverse" as "Reveres."

interesting

when a seller says, "This is seriously Cool Design!

Really too good to miss! Grab yourself a bargain!

Please check out my other autions for more super cool stuff!!!"

I SMELL FAKES

it's as fake as "bape gucci prada neighborhood supreme D&G jordan dunks SB"

hahahaha, we suck at fakes. "see reveres" lmao.

Hahaha I saw that and thought 'maybe it is one of those weird designer things where they are translating from another language or they mix up letters on purpose.' Guess not!

While the grammar on clothing tags is often ridiculous (see Bathing Ape care tags for a huge laugh, especially the ones on pieces that have those rhinestones), mispellings are almost never a factor in such expensive labels, as in N(N).

While the grammar on clothing tags is often ridiculous (see Bathing Ape care tags for a huge laugh, especially the ones on pieces that have those rhinestones), mispellings are almost never a factor in such expensive labels, as in N(N).

hoolywood.jpg

My favourite part about this tag is that, on the actual care tag, the first thing it says is "DO NOT TUMBLE DRY".