(FS) Visvim Virgil Boots US9 + Visvim Hockney Folk US8 + Louis Vuitton Millionaire Su

double.0

PLEASE NOTE: The Virgils are with me in Canada, Il ship them directly to your address in the UK via express mail (3 days) and mark them as a gift and low value. Il get my old dear to post the box to you seperatley

Hockneys and Millionaires are located in the UK and will be sent royal mail special delivery.

Shipping UK Free International $35

Visvim Virgil Boots

Paid Just under £500 for these from topbid after wearing them a couple of times ive decided they are just to big

Size US9

Condition 9/10 (small mark on the sole of the right boot (pic to follow)

Original box and tags included.

BIN £425 / $645

IMG_6244.jpg

Visvim Hockney Folk

US8

Original box and tags included

Purchased from Supreme Palace for approx £235

£190 / $325

eadbb6e7.jpg

100% Authentic Louis Vuitton Millionaire Sunglasses

2nd Re-release from 2007

Dont really wana rattle on about authenticity BUT, please check my feedback on ebay: double.0

sold loads of authentic LV in the past including stuff below. This pair was purchased from Harrods and i will include the credit card receipt and reservation reciept. I cant not find the original store receipt but will get a letter from LV stating i purchesed them from there thus proving authenticity.

BTW one of the easiest ways to spot the fakes is from the coffin case. The red lining is loose and messy on the fakes, whereas on the real, the lining is tight and neat, check pics to compare and youl know what i mean.

I am selling my last pair in Black

Comes with all extras

Condition 9/10

£2000 (Meetups in London and Birmingham can be arranged)

DSC00235-1.jpg

DSC00232.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

DSC00280-2.jpg

DSC00288-1.jpg

DSC02974.jpg

P1040811.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg